1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,give me a Cap and Thor!
Next figures in line is Doom, Iron Man and Spidey. Who knows when they will even get to those though. They haven't even announced the Wolverine figure they showed at SDCC last year.

maxresdefault.jpg

Since Iron Man isn't the classic design, seems like a wasted slot for a figure. HT clearly has made other other desirable Iron Mens.

Hope they don't go all artistic interpretation with Spidey......

Yeah, I hope there's more than Punisher at SDCC! Spidey, Dr Doom, and Iron Man teased last SDCC would be nice!

Since Iron Man isn't the classic design, seems like a wasted slot for a figure. HT clearly has made other other desirable Iron Mens.

It's definitely odd...Sideshow should take some chances and make characters that Hot Toys hasn't, or won't be in the near future. Especially since Hot Toys has SO many movie products on the horizon, it'd make a lot more sense for Sideshow to jump on the 1/6 comic character train and just start pumping away. Take some risks, make some different characters that we haven't seen much of in this scale!

Make a Cyclops, make a Daredevil, make a Kingpin, I dunno...just make some new things. When Hot Toys has already made an Iron Man (and I think they've made one or two) that you can't compete with, then just focus elsewhere. Same with Spider-Man. Loads out there that people would love to have that nobody tends to think of (and mistake for nobody wanting them.)

A Doom would be awesome.

This figure looks pretty good in the teaser. Im assuming it will be the same price as Deadpool, I want to get both though.

It's definitely odd...Sideshow should take some chances and make characters that Hot Toys hasn't, or won't be in the near future.

I'd love to get concurrent offerings, both classics and newer stuff. I wouldn't even mind even if they went for Secret Wars/All-New, All-New Different versions. I want a classic Pete in costume but I also want Miles Morales for example and I think SSC is my only shot in 1:6. This line is moving so slow that I'm worried some stuff will never get a shot.

Spidey looks close to Ultimate Spider-Man proportion and height. I'm guessing they saw how many Hot Toys Iron Man figures flew out of their warehouse and decided to do one themselves.

19473505212_995cafc4f1_b.jpg

19292262768_190618124f_z.jpg

Since you can't have a Marvel line without Iron Man, I would prefer if they started off with some visually different designs such as the black/gold Marvel Now! look or the blue and white Superior Iron Man look.

Iron_Man_Vol_5_1_Textless.jpg

Superior_Iron_Man_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

And since it seems Hot Toys won't be doing Drax until GOTG2, I would love comic figures of the team since, IMHO, they look sooooooo much better in their comic costumes.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-20080212025215202.jpg

Might pick up The Punisher. Doubt Hot Toys will release figures of the Daredevil show...

Since you can't have a Marvel line without Iron Man, I would prefer if they started off with some visually different designs such as the black/gold Marvel Now! look or the blue and white Superior Iron Man look.

I'd love the Superior Iron Man look, it was a great book and can you imagine the symbiotic pieces as possible exclusives? That'd be awesome

Image2.png

Might pick up The Punisher. Doubt Hot Toys will release figures of the Daredevil show...

I'd love to see SSC do Daredevil because based on Wolvie and Deadpool, he'd probably look fairly close to the Netflix show.

instant purchase for me.
I have said it before and will say it again I will support the crap out of this line.
love the initial look

while I won't be getting this, I'm looking forward to the reveal. something awesome and different for a change. Hoping to see an updated Wolverine as well :pray:

I prefer the modern all black look (like the VTS Revenger). But I might get this, i'd like to see more of it first.

Nah, would have preferred the black long coat and t-shirt look from the Ennis run of Punisher Max.

White gloves? Um, no.

Back