1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Headsculpt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 12 now guys! :rock

Count me in. I already have the t-800 body.:cool:
Btw, is the plan to go with the cartoon look or the original figure look?
2sgtslaughter.jpg

That is my plan, although I'm going with more of the cartoon/Triple T look than that USA version. I do plan on adding a few things to him like a side arm, but mostly just his classic look from the toon.

And I see where you're going with it Nam, I think it would great as long as the headsculpt is right. Come on Ski, we're counting on you! :lol

And that is the nice thing about Sgt. Slaughter. We can go all big and buff like the toon or even pudgy like the real version. Or cover him up a bit more and it doesn't really matter what kind of body he is one then.

I saw him at SDCC about 2 years ago. Didn't get close enough to smell him, but at SDCC I wouldn't have even been able to tell if was him or the people around him :lol

King's Slaughter now must be sweaty and stinky :lecture

I saw him at SDCC about 2 years ago. Didn't get close enough to smell him, but at SDCC I wouldn't have even been able to tell if was him or the people around him :lol

King's Slaughter now must be sweaty and stinky :lecture

I took pix with him. I am pretty sure he left some of his stink on me :(

When I finish my bash I will rub it on my scrote! :yess:

I'm going to go for the cartoon look. I already have the T-800 body and it shouldn't be too hard to find or make a big black tank top for the body.

I think some of the part shops still have the "Dutch" clothes (at least last time I checked).

Up to 12 now guys! :rock

That is my plan, although I'm going with more of the cartoon/Triple T look than that USA version. I do plan on adding a few things to him like a side arm, but mostly just his classic look from the toon.

And I see where you're going with it Nam, I think it would great as long as the headsculpt is right. Come on Ski, we're counting on you! :lol

And that is the nice thing about Sgt. Slaughter. We can go all big and buff like the toon or even pudgy like the real version. Or cover him up a bit more and it doesn't really matter what kind of body he is one then.

:rock :rock :rock

sgtslaughter2.jpg

Put me down for two heads. Might as well do both versions. :D

That Sheriff flocked DI hat would work and should take paint decently if airbrushed. As for insignia, I'm wondering if anyone could photoetch in brass a set that could be glued one. I thought someone had done a set, but couldn't find any in my searches.

John

Yeah, I'm wondering if Evilface might be able to do a decal for the hat. I just don't know how well one might stick to the flocked hat.

But TWO! You are hardcore good sir! :rock

Please, put me down for a head, depending on sculpt/price.

i missed the steel brigade.i will not miss sarge

Thanks to Buttmunch for the head's up. This definitely sounds like a fun project and if Ski's doing the sculpt then I very eager to see how it come out! :rock2

Couple quick thoughts:

-If EVILFACE could make the Sargeant insignia couldn't you just glue it to the hat with a tiny dab of superglue?
Also you might find just a rank patch that will work as well. I know Dragon made BDU sets that came with a sheets that had various rank insignias on them. I'll see if I can find one around here somewhere.

-If you're using T-800 bodies the Prometheus hand pegs work PERFECTLY. Well, at least they do on the Wolverine body. The ball-joint is the same size and everything.

-Monkey Depot has T-800 bodies, or at least one.

-We all go home or nobody goes home.

I know Dragon made BDU sets that came with a sheets that had various rank insignias on them. I'll see if I can find one around here somewhere.

Those're lame water transfer decals and won't work for crap.

BTW, got the two Trooper hats I ordered in, and they will work PERFECTLY! Excellent $5 investment and a 100% upgrade from Ermy's cap. Ski's will be on it's way to him as soon as I'm done bashing his Matrix part deux.

Back