• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Alien queen skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuckuss77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the start of the list .Please if there is interest let me know and i will work with everyone.My goal is to have clean transactions and happy people , this is for props and fun not money gain.:) 65 $ + shipping unpainted
I am not the best at painting so its suggested to paint them yourself and hopefully we will see some amazing style paint apps!!

100_2481-1.jpg

100_2480-1.jpg

100_2483.jpg

1. darkness predator is first , Complete and happy
2.Damagecase paid , Complete and happy
3.Godzilla Paided, Complete and happy
4.laz93rxy paided ,Complete and happy
5.rivera2171 complete and happy
6.topknot skipping until replied
7.levit05 pending with jaw
8.mikekind pending with jaw
9.Kozin with jaw
10.cloud warrior paid and preparing to ship

Last edited:
I would be interested but 45 shipped is more of a relistic price for a resin copy.
Other wise i love it. If your going to do the whole thing like you talked about in the other thread i would wait for that thou.

I would be interested but 45 shipped is more of a relistic price for a resin copy.
Other wise i love it. If your going to do the whole thing like you talked about in the other thread i would wait for that thou.

Resin is not cheap nor silicone so your dead wrong about the price.55 $ for a human head is being sold in these threads ????

Anyway yeah the whole thing is going to be sold in time.

Are you doing a bottom jaw? If so sign me up. If not I'm still interested.
I am going to make the bottom jaw asap and they will be free or wait a week or two and i will ship it complete.

Ok man sign me up and I'll send payment when the bottom jaw is complete. You did a fantastic job btw. I made one using apoxy sculpt but yours is beautiful.

And $65 is a very fair price. It probably has $20 or $30 in resin alone and I'd imagine another $50 or $60 to make the silicon mold, not to mention all the time and effort. I can't haggle that price.

Thanks damage case !!!
I figured its a fair price and the time it took was well over 6 months to make.But the bottom jaw will be easy.

I'm pretty confident looking at the rest of the piece that the jaw will be completed seamlessly. Again great work!

Also are you producing the throne at all?
Yeah i did the first one in air drying clay which was a big mistake so i figured i would redo it to make it amazing.If though the queen first would be a start , the body and legs are done and wow the body looks sick.

As a general rule it is not polite to question a seller's price in their thread. If you don't like the price don't buy it, or make your comments in a PM.

For the record $65 sounds more than fair for a custom skull the size of a 12" figure :lol Very nice work :rock

As a general rule it is not polite to question a seller's price in their thread. If you don't like the price don't buy it, or make your comments in a PM.

For the record $65 sounds more than fair for a custom skull the size of a 12" figure :lol Very nice work :rock

Thanks for the comment , i thought it was fair .Its around 14-15 inch's and uses alot of resin and the mold cost me 220$ :hi5:

Back