• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Alien queen skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my queen! Thanks man! Stellar work. I'm currently attaching the jaw and I'm going for a closed mouth look.
Again absolutely love it. One of the best deals on the forums.

Anyone on the fence about picking this up, don't be. Pay the man and get your queen skull. Deadly serious here. Easily worth twice what he's asking.

+1 on that, just got it yesterday. and brother this thing is bad. :) almost done painting it just need to do the teeth. :D

+1 on that, just got it yesterday. and brother this thing is bad. :) almost done painting it just need to do the teeth. :D

Hell yeah !!!! :clap

000_0203.jpg

Everyone on the list get ready i am going to get the rest out very soon.If there is any problems let me know and i will work with you..I just wanted to wait till the first bunch was happy so i have no worries.
Oh if your reading this ,if you want me to put the jaw on there let me know.And out of state guys pm your address for shipping please

Last edited:
hey zukus, when do I need to pay my friend, and I would want the jaw also

Georgie give me alittle , if you look at the first page theres a list i have to finish and i will be working extra after that.I was stopping at 10 but i was going to hit the hunters lair after i have a couple guys there as well.If you want i will contact you there as well.But to make 5 of these takes a week or 2 due to sanding and cleaning them up for good transaction has been important to me.
But i wont forget you

are you gonna be making the whole queen!?:horror how much do you suppose it'll cost?

That was the plan from the begining , but as far as cost it will be some time till it is finshed.

Rivera shipped today , hope you like it.
Cloud warrior checking shipping for all amounts.
And resin for the rest should be here soon.I messaged topnot to get shipping oversea's and havent hear back so i am moving forward.If you read this topnot hit me anytime and yours will be ready.I am making extra's for me and what ever.

can i be put on the order list for the skull?

I have 3 guys after the list including you if you want, i will hit after but i want to finish the first 10 and then feel complete with the transaction that were promised. But yeah i will keep you in the mix and thanks for the interest as well!!

Any paint ups on this guys?
If your reading this go ahead and send paypal emails for the rest and i will be ready for shipping on Wednesday.I will pm every one with details.Oh add shipping addresses

Back