1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Headsculpt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BBI might not be a bad way to go. It's bulky. I've love to use a Dutch body, but those and the T-800 body prices are way to high.

The BBI might not be a bad way to go. It's bulky. I've love to use a Dutch body, but those and the T-800 body prices are way to high.

I have almost all the parts for Sgt without even really trying, it was weird that it worked out that way. I have a Dutch body ready, I might even prep him tonight if I have enough time or energy... just beat after doing legs at the gym, hands are kind of ____ afterwards for customizing.

My Dutch pants and tank top (should dye black) came today so a big majority of the outfit is here now. I got a T-800 body coming as well as the hat, whistle, and some boots. Pretty much there. I need to hunt down some T-800 pegs and hands though.

Looks like I missed out on the hats so I'll have to score some afterwards, no big deal.

The chrome vinyl would be sweet for the rank.

Honestly, I'd prefer to have the head without the hat or glasses molded. That's just me.

John

Using an ACE body and bashing the DI version from the early issues of the comic book. Function > Form, plus the ACE bod has that awesome pointing index finger. ;)

Fair enough. I think I know what your talking about. Seems like that's what he wore when they'd show the Joe-movie on tv. Loved those days because for a full week every episode opened with the Movie opening! :D

Fair enough. I think I know what your talking about. Seems like that's what he wore when they'd show the Joe-movie on tv. Loved those days because for a full week every episode opened with the Movie opening! :D

Yeah, I wasn't ever fond of the wrestling tights. :lol

I just hope you guys skip the Fridge and move right on to Rocky.

What would be needed for that? Seems like it'd be stealing Apollo's gloves and boots and making some black sweatpants with red, white and blue stripes mid-calf, since HT already has Rocky covered.

rockybalboa1.jpg
rockybalboa2.jpg

Rocky.jpg

An easy kitbash for those of us who picked up an Apollo for our Dillon bashes. :lol

He'd be easy as pie if you have the extra Rocky figure. And EITHER Rocky head'll work because the proposed cardart had the Rocky III hair and the Order of Battle (image you posted) has Rocky IV hair.

A couple boxing gloves on either end of a bo staff would make for his would've-been signature weapon. :D

I'm using Dutch pants too, but also his tank top. I'm pretty sure that will dye black so that won't be much of a problem there.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!

Be mindful of the dye you use when dressing it on a rubber body. Muscle bodies're notorious for sponging up color and bleeding to exposed areas... especially black.

Back