• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Alien queen skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloud warrior i got your skull here and am going to clean it very nice tonight and send saturday with tracking for fun , i am excited to send each one of this out so cloud warrior i will make sure it gets there safe

Dan i cant remember your tag to pm you , if anyone is reading the thread and has interest let me know.Me and my wife are going to bang out 10 casts for ebay

This one is for you David
I like the screws because of the weight its holding , you could use something under it to push more forward.I am doing the full queen so it was one idea , and the shelf under it was for all the skulls as a nice line up under it.Its hard to see the screws but theres one on each side in the holes, hit me back if that helps or if you need more ideas

000_0224.jpg

000_0223.jpg

Just wanted to say that I have mine and I am in love with it.

The size it amazing. I was thinking of displaying the skull under a predator arm for a while like this Narin statue.

Alas that is a baby queen and this is a queen mother. So for now I have my little Neanderthal-esk hunter sitting on it.

Outstanding, will try to get some painted pictures up soon.

Right I have a basic sandy wash on my skull and am now looking towards the teeth. Would the teeth still be chrome ?, faded chrome ? or just kept the same as rest of skull ?.

Is there evidence either way from movies or comics or even games.

I did plan to get some pictures up to show progress and get feedback but for some reason my phone will not take pictures in any sort of light. Everything comes out near pitch black. :(.

I get my proper camera back soon so I will atleast get a finished photo up, just don't expect anything good. Imagine a 5 years old on a sugar rush style.

Well I gave the teeth a chrome coat and while they looked great they stood out to much for me. Stripped it all off and decided to go with an around sandy,bleached, old look.

Just want to try to add a few damaged areas with paint (no idea how).

Come on fellow pred-heads where is the love, no-one else got something to show off ?.

I was thinking something like that as well, sorry i didnt post early on the thread i didnt even know you did because the sales thing is crazy in here.Post in the alien / statue thread and you may get replys.
If you want to be daring , take a wrench and grab a side for real damage but i dont think it will look real with paint.
I will post a commission in a day or too of a paint up-

thanks mark for the work and interest

I did think about getting a hammer to some areas but decided against it as the skull will no doubt moved around over time for different displays.

Think the paint is done now, not put a seal on it yet as I want to have it as is in the case for a few weeks to see if I am happy with it. I like what I have done but I know someone else could do a load better.

Pictures soon I hope...

when was mine shipped zukuss?

A week ago , it will take alittle.Cloud warrior got express in the uk and it took longer than a week, so no worries its coming!!
I am excited to see what you think so i hope it doesnt to forever to get there.Proitity was expensive or would have do that :thud:

I did think about getting a hammer to some areas but decided against it as the skull will no doubt moved around over time for different displays.

Think the paint is done now, not put a seal on it yet as I want to have it as is in the case for a few weeks to see if I am happy with it. I like what I have done but I know someone else could do a load better.

Pictures soon I hope...

Did you like painting it?

A week ago , it will take alittle.Cloud warrior got express in the uk and it took longer than a week, so no worries its coming!!
I am excited to see what you think so i hope it doesnt to forever to get there.Proitity was expensive or would have do that :thud:

thanks bud, no probs:wave

Nice paint rivera. I was looking for some clear resin mix and making new teeth for mine to get the effect but as with all things in life I am clueless.

Still cant find my camera. Will see if I can get my phone sorted and get a snap tomorrow. No where near the professionalism of everyone else though.

Thanks CW. Making new teeth from clear resin sounds like quite the undertaking to me. I used styrene rods filed and sanded. I cut off the old teeth and drilled holes for the new ones. Its not perfect,but I am pleased with the results.

Here are some shots of my Predator trophy collection:

Last edited:
Back