1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all!

I have a long way to go to get Doc feeling just the way I want him to be, but I'll be sure to share once he's ready. Maybe by November if things go well.

Marty McEastwood will get molded this week.
Trev

Wow Trev all of these are great. To bad my wife would kill me if I had three Martys on my shelf. lol.

Does Marty McEastwood come in two separate pieces, head and hat? Or in one solid piece?

Here's a look at the Part 3 version. Marty McEastwood. I haven't molded this yet, but it will be ready in the next couple of weeks. A couple of little tweaks needed first.

Doc Brown also progresses, but he's still not ready to show yet. :) Wish me luck!

Trev

bttfpart3.jpg

Wow Trev I need to get this one as well :clap:clap:clap

JohnnyStarquest- No kidding! :D 3 Marty's is a big investment. I tip my hat to ANYONE ambitious enough to do all three versions... I'll try to offer options for Doc Brown too.

Spierre- the hat is separate, but the head is sliced so that the hat can be glued on. I figure the second version of Marty I did would work if anyone wanted a cowboy Marty without hat.

clparker- I'll reduce shipping to anyone who ordered the first couple of headsculpts once this is ready.

Tht is one of the best ideas ever. Biff, that is a great character to go with the Martys and Doc!

Yeah, Biff would be cool! But then again, which version? 1950s Biff, older 1985 Biff, really older 2015 Biff...or...."Mad Dog" Tannen from 1885?

But if Trevor does Biff, then I'd want a George McFly. :)

Biff is definitely brilliant! And yes, he gets forgotten all too often. I could be motivated to give it a go eventually! After Doc is done, we'll see! I can totally imagine the expression for Biff.

Trev

Back