LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that solely a guess? John's only the second figure I've purchased (I've got a pre-order set on onesixthkit) and I just wonder how long we'll need to wait. Plus, is it normal to not know a release date for figures like this?
It's totally normal to don't know a release date, in fact we never know exactly the date for any figure.

My heart. It needs that new head sculpt

Attachments

• received_1019312272527487.jpeg
    received_1019312272527487.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
it´s making me dude... I see this small package method little weirdView attachment 671021
looking through this thread i found this message, I will say this was absolutely a scam. I preordered the bravotoys hunk from about 2 years ago or more from a store that did this exact thing, i got a gift card then almost 2 years later nothing. Of course I was outside the refund window on everything including paypal. Lost around 90 euro on that! For anyone else NEVER fall for this crap. Preorder from proper retailers like OSK and Gianttoys etc. I hope you managed to get your money back!

looking through this thread i found this message, I will say this was absolutely a scam. I preordered the bravotoys hunk from about 2 years ago or more from a store that did this exact thing, i got a gift card then almost 2 years later nothing. Of course I was outside the refund window on everything including paypal. Lost around 90 euro on that! For anyone else NEVER fall for this crap. Preorder from proper retailers like OSK and Gianttoys etc. I hope you managed to get your money back!
yeah i recovered my money, thanks all for the advices, the seller from aliexpress looks reliable but i don´t like that small packed method, i prefer to be protected by some customer privacy

From Limtoys on Facebook

View attachment 695470
Absolutely wonderful to hear literally anything, glad they sent this update out agh. I absolutely understand why they stopped, I feel like more frustration is generated from a complete lack of communication than is possible from communication even if it sets up false expectations on the side of the consumer, but I can absolutely understand the side of the producer, considering it can cause overestimation in sales and needed production- Regardless, I'm still as excited as ever!! If I was smart I would probably try to keep up with them on Facebook but I am NOT becoming active on Facebook just to get information that'll eventually be relayed here one way or the other anyway gahfhg,,

Back