LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infinity. You preorder, and just forget about it. Until you paid the remaining invoice and it arrived for you to open. That’s the mentality. Harsh, but nothing you can do about it. Just know when it arrived it will be good.
This. It can sometimes be a little nerve-wracking especially considering how much they cost, but the best mindset to take on that saves you from the most stress is just to not think about it until you get a solid update or word that it's shipping. If it doesn't arrive then, that's when you worry.

Gentleman, I would like to share something, as I know you all are big Redemption fans like myself. I've always been a great admirer of John's denim vest and the black coat with white accent stitching that He has in the Colter chapter and the Epilogue. That winter coat is based very heavily in deaign off of the one the main character in a 1960's Western film called 'The Great Silence' wears.

About a year and a half ago, I reached out to a custom coat maker and inquired about making a replica of John's coat. We worked back and forth about materials, the stitching accent and liner, studied photo shots and images of John's version and the film version, and I received word today that it was finished and these are the result photos.

What do you think gentlemen, does it capture the John Marston look? I personally look forward to climbing up a snowy mountain while having it on and a gunbelt buckled at the hip

Attachments

• DSCF9771.jpg
    DSCF9771.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF9789.jpg
    DSCF9789.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF9773.jpg
    DSCF9773.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF9799.jpg
    DSCF9799.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Gentleman, I would like to share something, as I know you all are big Redemption fans like myself. I've always been a great admirer of John's denim vest and the black coat with white accent stitching that He has in the Colter chapter and the Epilogue. That winter coat is based very heavily in deaign off of the one the main character in a 1960's Western film called 'The Great Silence' wears.

About a year and a half ago, I reached out to a custom coat maker and inquired about making a replica of John's coat. We worked back and forth about materials, the stitching accent and liner, studied photo shots and images of John's version and the film version, and I received word today that it was finished and these are the result photos.

What do you think gentlemen, does it capture the John Marston look? I personally look forward to climbing up a snowy mountain while having it on and a gunbelt buckled at the hip
I can appreciate some nice outerwear, Looks great, after some wears and breaking in I'm sure it will look phenomenal

I can appreciate some nice outerwear, Looks great, after some wears and breaking in I'm sure it will look phenomenal
Thank you my friend, yes it definitely will need some good breaking in and dirtying up to look like the dusty and stained version of John's. I was quite pleased with the stitching placement they did. It's made to wear and move in not just a cosplay piece. I told them I wanted a sturdy outdoor coat modeled after his. I had his vest commissioned as well, it will be finished up soon they said

Back