1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing i'd say about those pics with the head on the Slim is that the hands look absolutely huge for some reason!

:lol

Yes they do, I missed that :(

I was too busy looking at the head to body proportions but your right they look HUGE! :lol

Just incase I don't hear back from Trevor does anybody have a spare head they might want to sell on? If so send me a pm

Thanks

I dig the proportions on the slim, and to touch on the hands, I'm using BL hands :rock

Since everybody using mine for comparisons, here are a few new shots. Full version since I have good shoes now, and comparison to standard true type.

When I make Doc Brown to add a little extra height, I'm going to add ankle extentions. I have a broken True type for parts and dremel. That should cover it since normal true types are slightly larger anyway.

img1080fc.jpg

img1083df.jpg

I dig the proportions on the slim, and to touch on the hands, I'm using BL hands :rock

:duff!
Hey Marf, did you sell your WIP Headless Marty?
Or did you have an extra one, or are waiting for Rainman's outfit only?

Kuz, are you talking about Tekkaman Blade's body? :monkey1
:thwak
I'm talking in general... :mad:

I'll have to check BL's as well and see which I like better, glad there's many options out there! :rock

:emperor
Do it!!!

Hey, my Marty is probably going next to Mal too! :duff The Trevor Grove shelf.

Maybe I'll call it, "The Grove."

Back