1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy Trevor was able to sculpt our most favorite characters.:yess:

JMKscustomMartyMcFlyV322resized.jpg

Both Indy and Marty look great.

is anyone selling the clothes to marty? with the life jacket, trainers etc complete??

Thanks fellas! I absolutely love how Marty turned out. It really doesn't matter as much how accurate Marty is, but that you've had fun making him and you are satisfied. An excellent likeness DEFINITELY helps!

Thanks again, to Trevor for making my favorite character come to life!

Wow! Those are great customs, you two!

Oh, and I like the idea of Marty going back to 1936 to help Dr. Jones. :) Now THERE'S your 5th Indiana Jones flick.
Trev

Oh, and I like the idea of Marty going back to 1936 to help Dr. Jones. :) Now THERE'S your 5th Indiana Jones flick.
Trev

I wish I could illustrate/animate, because I would bring that idea to life in a heartbeat :lol

You've become an awesome sculptor/painter, why not add tailoring to the mix? :exactly:

Thank you Marf, I might be stealing a page from Beto with his wife but the Mrs. and I are/will be in training. :lecture :panic:

I can't believe that this hobby has me going to sewing classes.:lol *hangs head in shame, walks away in the opposite direction*

Thank you Marf, I might be stealing a page from Beto with his wife but the Mrs. and I are/will be in training. :lecture :panic:

I can't believe that this hobby has me going to sewing classes.:lol *hangs head in shame, walks away in the opposite direction*

No shame in that! Whenever you're feeling insecure, just go hit the gym :lol Look forward to seeing the result of those classes :rock

I sew as a last resort, I use fabric glue like mighty mend it. That's how the demin jacket on Marty was put together. I also adjusted the clothing to fit better that way.

Last edited:
I sew as a last resort, I use fabric glue like mighty mend it. That's how the demin jacket on Marty was put together. I also adjusted the clothing to fit better that way.

Yea I've hand sewn quite a bit but I think I'm ready for the next level and mass producing. It takes forever to hand sew these items. :monkey4

Yea I've hand sewn quite a bit but I think I'm ready for the next level and mass producing. It takes forever to hand sew these items. :monkey4

Make sure to get a good machine. Sewing at this small a scale, the amount of threads that bunch up... I think my brother has made up some new curse words because he overused the classics.

Outdoor shot

JMKscustomMartyMcFlyV329resized.jpg

I had an extra Sideshow stand, so I thought I'd take advantage of the round design and made this.

JMKscustomMartyMcFlyV333resized.jpg

JMKscustomMartyMcFlyV336resized.jpg

Back