1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
If I rememer correct Dusty said tey all come with that and the exclusive was Leia hologram

Well thats pretty sweet then. I guess Obi wouldn't have many other accessories so might as well the training droid.

It'd probably be too much of an accessory for a single figure, maybe an expansion pack, but I think it would be cool to have Ben's trunk of goodies, make a little dio of him handing (hopefully we get him some day) Farm Boy Luke his father's lightsaber, the first moment we ever see a lightsaber in Star Wars. I liked the Hasbro figure coming with it.

I can't wait, you know R2 is coming since the holo table is being made and the holo Leia is the exclusive. At CIV this thing looked incredible. :cool:

I don't think any of the exculsives would have been must haves for me. The only one that I can think of that would be was Qui-Gon's poncho and I didn't even get him.

Ventress has the best exclusive so far. This little blue holo crap does not interest me.(the training remote is cooler)So to order direct from SS they gotta have "cool" exclusives for me to buy from them direct. Otherwise its an online retailer.(and a cool exclusive with 1977 LE would make PPO day complete madness and i'm always down for that get one or not!)

damnit i wish old ben's exclusive was a lothlorian cloak. :monkey2

rw23 said:
I don't think any of the exculsives would have been must haves for me. The only one that I can think of that would be was Qui-Gon's poncho and I didn't even get him.

Darth Maul's battle damaged sabers were a must have to, it was an inclusive edition number, but still exclusive through Sideshow.

Hm not sold on the exclusive either. It's ok, but I mean without it I can sub a Hasbro figure in, and with no R2 (yet) there's no real point.

Quick question: what's up with fireside? I'm thinking about ordering a Leia (and Ben, of course) but I can't find her anywhere on Bob's site...

nash said:
damnit i wish old ben's exclusive was a lothlorian cloak. :monkey2
:lol

im at the conclusion that this is the best SW 12" yet. depending on how the final paint apps look upon shipping this is the closest 1/6 representation of a film character yet for SS. and its freaking Ben Kenobi!!!!

Man.. I just found out that I have a dentist appointment at 12:00 tomorrow.. pre-orders at 1:00 my time. It's going to be a close one! :monkey4

creature4000 said:
Man.. I just found out that I have a dentist appointment at 12:00 tomorrow.. pre-orders at 1:00 my time. It's going to be a close one! :monkey4

...... and we all know dentists tend to run late. Hope you dont need root canal surgery.

MaulFan said:
Darth Maul's battle damaged sabers were a must have to, it was an inclusive edition number, but still exclusive through Sideshow.

Totally agree!!! I forgot about those!!! :maul :D

Back