1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While down in Florida a few months ago we went into a burger king and my young son looked at the girl behind the counter and said to me "Cool, I didn't know girls could have beards!"

Anzik Hayes said:
While down in Florida a few months ago we went into a burger king and my young son looked at the girl behind the counter and said to me "Cool, I didn't know girls could have beards!"

I want one of these.
beardedman-773887.jpg

A facial hair dio.:chew

KitFisto said:
The future Mrs. Josh! :lol :lol

You got nothing better to do than take pot shots at someone? Man, that makes you a big adult. :rolleyes: If making fun of me makes you happy. You need a better hobby.

jlcmsu said:
You got nothing better to do than take pot shots at someone? Man, that makes you a big adult. :rolleyes: If making fun of me makes you happy. You need a better hobby.

Oh for Christs sake. Grow some skin Josh. Are you the same guy looking for Muppet busts? :rolleyes:

KitFisto said:
Oh for Christs sake. Grow some skin Josh. Are you the same guy looking for Muppet busts? :rolleyes:

Even with as thick of skin as I've developed it gets old. I make a comment I like something in a thread and it turns into let's bust Josh's balls. I joke with my friends. I don't joke with people I don't care for.

jlcmsu said:
Even with as thick of skin as I've developed it gets old. I make a comment I like something in a thread and it turns into let's bust Josh's balls. I joke with my friends. I don't joke with people I don't care for.

Whatever dude. Sorry to hurt those fanboy feelings. I was just giving you a hard time.

Back