1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A paunch is an easy DIY fix if there is enough material to resize the belt. But I would much rather see a new base body that would allow natural poses such as a simple hand to the chin.

vlcsnap5088676600ro2.jpg

the problem with the buck is that the chest is too big and the waist too thin for most 'normal' people.

JustinLuck said:
A paunch is an easy DIY fix if there is enough material to resize the belt. But I would much rather see a new base body that would allow natural poses such as a simple hand to the chin.

vlcsnap5088676600ro2.jpg

Their current base body can do it, I did it in order to get this shot I made:
owk_sunset.jpg

MaulFan said:
Their current base body can do it, I did it in order to get this shot I made:
owk_sunset.jpg

Great picture! Awesome red lighting on his left side from the twin suns. Could you share the pic you used to have in your banner of Obi in his c-o-c-kpit? I thought that one was killer but I onoly ever saw it in your banner.

I'm glad the exclusive is holo Leia, that way I can save 10 bucks and order him somewhere else...
And the figure looks fantastic!

DarthNeil said:
Great picture! Awesome red lighting on his left side from the twin suns. Could you share the pic you used to have in your banner of Obi in his c-o-c-kpit? I thought that one was killer but I onoly ever saw it in your banner.

owk_fighter.jpg

That's cool that you were able to do it. I could never get their arms to bend further than this:

img5561600pi5.jpg

The elbow sticks on almost every SSC body I've ever had. But with a little force it frees up. You only need to force it the first time.

:)monkey4 And we don't need any Michael Scott isms there, thank you!)

Darklord Dave said:
The elbow sticks on almost every SSC body I've ever had. But with a little force it frees up. You only need to force it the first time.

:)monkey4 And we don't need any Michael Scott isms there, thank you!)

.......................................................damn the last part, I was like right there, than I read that.........................................................................................................................................................................................................is that what she said?

img5561600pi5.jpg

Darklord Dave said:

The SS body's elbow can actually bend as much as the figure's on the right if we just force it a little bit? Seriously?

Yeah, judging from that pic it's still not as bent (instert dirty joke of your own liking here) as the other. Enough to bug me.

I can't wait for Thursday! My ass, and the rest of me, will be there.

I love how you guys are thinking up ways to fatten up Old Ben already. I hope when you undress him, one of you take photos of the "struck-down" version of him.

Batty said:
I can't wait for Thursday! My ass, and the rest of me, will be there.

I love how you guys are thinking up ways to fatten up Old Ben already. I hope when you undress him, one of you take photos of the "stuck-down" version of him.

Tomorrow? I thought preorder was Thursday?

abake said:
I'm glad the exclusive is holo Leia, that way I can save 10 bucks and order him somewhere else...
And the figure looks fantastic!

WORD!(I'll be skippin this PPO and going to alterego or something.)

JustinLuck said:
That's cool that you were able to do it. I could never get their arms to bend further than this:

img5561600pi5.jpg

Maulfan thanks for posting that Obi ROTS pic... and Justin--your pic is just disturbing.:rotfl

pixletwin said:
Yup... 11 pst... 11 is the time.... Eleven O'Clock....:monkey3

No it's not, quit jerking around. It's at 10 am........on Friday.............Eastern time.

Back