1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Let's look at possible lineups here....

First Wave:
Matt Murdock in street clothes with white cane
Origin Daredevil black suit
Final Daredevil suit from season 2
Kingpin - white suit preferably
Punisher

Second Wave:
Foggy Nelson
Karen Page
Elektra
Stick
Night Nurse in scrubs

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I think there's little chance of anything beyond DD and The Punisher right now. Those two are enough for me anyway.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm in for DD and Punisher! Hopefully we get more Marvel Netflix properties and maybe Agents of Shield if these sell well.

IMO the line will have 2 - 4 figs tops. Daredevil and Punisher are given maybe Elektra and Kingpin

Wow. I don't collect 1/6 anymore, but I'm going to break that if they release the black costume.

Think about how long it took and how many different IM armours there had been before we saw Pepper. The likes of Karen and Foggy have no chance.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

You guys love to get ahead of yourselves:lol I'm just thankful we're getting a Daredevil figure and Punisher is icing on the cake. That's all I could've asked for.

Vindication? Seriously? Lol sure. That's like telling someone that said using the lotto as a retirement plan is a bad idea, because someone won the lotto. The people that said it was not likely based that on 15 years, 500 figures, two dozen tv shows and ample history that it was unlikely. It wasn't that they, or I, didn't want or hope they made the figures. It was just based on the history of the company and the probability of it going forward.

You just got MOTU'D!!!!! Mwahahahahaha!

Couldn't help yourself, could you? Everyone on here's happily surprised and you just have to start pigeon bombing people because you swore this "would never happen". Don't sweat it dude, most people on here take what you say with a heavy grain of salt.

This line from their article in Licnesing Magazine shows why DD got a deal out of all tv programs. Marvel has this mandate to push the stuff. Very few property's have a merch program.

If by "most properties" you mean like every property ever conceived, than I guess you're right. But most every even remotely successful western TV action/fantasy franchise has a merch program. Like all of them. Since forever. So much merch.

Anyways, happy Motuing Motu! Motu on my friend, Motu on.

I'd say it's just S2 DD and Punisher. Though I'd kill for the black suit.

I could see the red suit as a regular release and season 1 urban ninja outfit as a toyfair exclusive.

First TV series from Hot Toys

It’s time to get ready for the Man Without Fear and the deadly vigilante Punisher!

#Marvel #Daredevil #Punisher

Yep excited for this! Big shock!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

This is great news for everyone that wanted/was waiting for these... :clap ... I like the show but was never a big enough DD fan for me to want a HT figure. I was a comic book Punisher fan for awhile, even had a copy of ASM #129, but sold it off many many years ago. It will be cool to see them with the other Marvel figures in group shots since Marvel so far refuses to acknowledge their existence in the MCU movies. Looking forward to see how these turn out..

Excellent news. I'm in for both! I'm curious about what Punisher's outfit will look like. I recall advertising for season 2 showing him wearing a vest (under a long overcoat) that had the skull image on it, but did he ever actually wear that on the show? Maybe at the very end?

IMO the line will have 2 - 4 figs tops. Daredevil and Punisher are given maybe Elektra and Kingpin
Yeah, that's my thought as well. And I think those latter two are a long shot at this point.

Yay! I have been hoping for this, just like many others I assume :clap

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:
First TV series from Hot Toys

Justice is blind.

We are thrilled to officially announce today, Hot Toys ‘s highly detailed and amazing collectibles based on the highly-popular Netflix Original series Marvel's Daredevil are coming real soon!

Daredevil fans stay tuned. It’s time to get ready for the Man Without Fear and the deadly vigilante Punisher!

#Marvel #Daredevil #Punisher

13241266_10153541918107344_5068792073268910717_n.jpg

I knew it, I knew it!
I presumed they would have kept it secret until SDCC but nonetheless, I'm Happy. Too bad it is timed very badly... A lot of figures on order and a lot of figures that are yet to announce that are a Day-1 pre-order (= Suicide Squad). I guess 2 more figures can't hurt my wallet too bad... right?

Hoping for a 2-pack Matt Murdock/Daredevil and Punisher at least. I don't care for the side characters though.

When I woke up this morning and saw this my first thought was a fan made post being shared around lol.

I'm happy this is happening but also irritated. It would have saved me a lot of money if they had announced this a week ago... I recently ordered all the parts for my custom Punisher, and just got word this morning my sculpt arrived at the painter.

I hope I can sell everything and make my money back.

Back