1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Such great news.

I was so close to dropping the money for a custom figuring tv wasnt their focus.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Also glad i held back on SSC's comic Punisher.

Hopeful for a Matt Murdock figure too.

I'm ecstatic with this news. I've always loved Daredevil's world and Charlie Cox is fantastic as Matt. Jon Bernthal as the Punisher was perfect from the get-go. I would have thought these would have been saved as a nuke to drop the week of SDCC! I was kind of getting out of Marvel again but these guys kicked me back in!

I think Prison Break or Batman '66 are the first TV series HT did....

The thing about the Adam West and Burt Ward figures is that those were from Batman: The Movie so they were actually Movie Masterpiece figs. ;)

About damn time.

Holy crap this isn't a joke

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Incredible news. I am in for all of these and hope they do Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Kingpin, etc.

Hate that I've spent a bit of money putting a Punisher custom together though. Regardless, happy to get Official versions.

I'll get the black outfit for sure and probably Punisher. Really hope they make Jessica Jones.

Very surprising news to say the least. Though the only figure I'd be interested in is Season 2 DD. That suit is pretty amazing.

Pinching myself here, this can't be real!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hell yeah. I wasn't a fan of that unlicensed one. I know Hot Toys can finally give us this Netflix Daredevil figure we deserve.

Does anybody have side by side comparisons of his red suit from the end of Season 1 and what he wears in Season 2? They look the same to me but I'm sure there's plenty of differences.

I wouldn't be surprised if HT skipped the black suit and went straight to the season 2 costume (or possibly the end of season 1 costume with alternate, damaged mask). We are getting another season 2 character in Punisher, after all.

Now a certain someone needs to compel them into making Kilgrave..

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if HT skipped the black suit and went straight to the season 2 costume (or possibly the end of season 1 costume with alternate, damaged mask). We are getting another season 2 character in Punisher, after all.

That's what I was thinking.

Back