1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I'm skeptical they're going to do more than 2-3 figures for this license. It's a relatively much smaller property and HT already has a ton of film properties for the upcoming years. Based on character popularity, I'm going to assume - Daredevil final S2 red costume, Punisher final S2 costume, and Kingpin (either civilian or prison whites). It may just end up being DD and Punisher, MCU villains tend to get the short end of the merchandising stick with only a couple exceptions. I would prefer they throw in Elektra as the 3rd figure but I'm doubtful, plus I was meh on her final costume so wouldn't mind if HT waits until S3 to make her figure.

I'm gonna call it...

Current suit will come out first, followed by punisher.

His first outfit will be a con exclusive.

As for the other characters....I dunno. I have a bad feeling those three are all we are gonna get.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Maybe Elektra will be a convention/toy fair exclusive (e.g. Maria Hill & Angelica).

I can't really see them making more than 2-3 figures from this line at this point.

At the very least, I hope we get the three in the picture (come on HT don't leave out Elektra just because):

C4RCt8w.jpg

Beyond those, I'd want regular Matt Murdock, Wilson Fisk, and "Man Without Fear"/"Man in Black" suit. Would be cool if we could get his first red DD suit as well but I somehow doubt it.

Great news!! I hope they do the current and original black costumes. Both are cool in their own way.

This just made my day. Daredevil was honestly my last main Marvel hero needed that was unmade/unannounced. I can't wait to add this to my collection. I'd love to see them make five figures from this line, Daredevil red final suit, Punisher, Elektra, Kingpin, and Black Suit Daredevil from season one. They'd all be instant purchases from me. If nothing else though, I'll be happy just to finally own the Red Suit Daredevil since that character has been sorely lacking from my collection for way too long.

I hope these are successful, as there are so many TV based superhero figures I want in my collection. Flash, Linda Carter Wonder Woman, Bixby & Ferigno two pack, Supergirl and even though I'm not too keen on getting a Jessica Jones figure, I do hope we get a Luke Cage and Iron Fist someday.

Daredevil (S2), Punisher, and Kingpin are all I really need from the show. 2/3 announced and it rocks.

As I said earlier, I hope this encouraged them to do other characters from Netflix shows. Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Kilgrave, eventually Iron Fist, etc. At least the main hero and villain from each show would be perfect.

Punisher may be my only purchase sadly I'm cutting back but pretty stoked!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Daredevil, Punisher, Kingpin and Elektra would be a great 4 figure lineup from the show.

If nothing else, those 4 are all I need as well as the black suit in S1.

I would hope that's a given. Daredevil, Punisher, Kingpin and Elektra would be a great 4 figure lineup from the show.

Definitely not a given. More likely we will get one daredevil and one punisher.

To add to the ponderings I wonder if they're gonna do the short haired street clothes Frank also.
I would put money on it being the one we see in the last shot where he has the skull painted on his armor.

This is really awesome news, hope to see more TV shows coming to Hot Toys. GOT, Breaking bad :)

Netflix, Hot Toys, and Disney are gonna be one big happy family.

This is really awesome news, hope to see more TV shows coming to Hot Toys. GOT, Breaking bad :)

Threezero has the license for GoT and Breaking Bad, HT won't be getting that license in the foreseeable future.

This is awesome news. Definitely excited for Daredevil (S2) and Punisher. I may be interested in Elektra. I don't think I would be interested in anyone else from Daredevil.

I'd be interested in Jessica Jones and Killgrave and most likely Iron Fist and Luke Cage from his own series.

1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I'd kill for an Elektra...but only Proto Elektra. I wasn't really a fan of her final outfit but I seriously can't wait to see how she's gonna look in future seasons!

I seriously hope we get:

Suited Matt Murdock

Devil of Hell's Kitchen Daredevil (black)
Daredevil (Season 2) most likely
Would LOVE a season one Daredevil
Wilson Fisk
I'd also personally love to get Foggy and Karen! ****ing love those two and would happily get them.

Again, I'd kill for this version of Elektra.

ab81b91720c6b359646ee7a58569eaca.jpg

cff0e0f0a83bbf775613308e4b8f121a.jpg

And of course, I'd LOVE to get Jess, Killgrave, Luke, and Danny. DO IT, HOT TOYS! I WANT A LONE FOR EVERY SINGLE SHOW AS WELL AS THE DEFENDERS!

Hope Defenders get a line too. Want a Jessica Jones figure badly...

Back