1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

can't wait for daredevil & punisher!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Hopefully, this is just the beginning of HT making iconic tv characters. I doubt, it's probably just a Disney/Marvel thing, but I can dream.

zr9U0.gif

PRAYER CIRLCE FOR THE FLASH AND FELICITY DIAR- I MEAN, ARROW.

I hope it's the red cowl daredevil and hopefully his costume doesn't restrict too much articulation. Otherwise, hell yes!!

Hopefully, this is just the beginning of HT making iconic tv characters. I doubt, it's probably just a Disney/Marvel thing, but I can dream.

Quoting myself from the other thread :

Truthfully, I don't care if They have a love affair with marvel...as long as it's SOMETHING from a current TV show. I'm positive they wanna make more figures from TV but probably wanna test the waters with a property from marvel. If this proves successful, I'm sure they'll target the DC licenses next (oh god please let that happen).

As for prison break...I dunno. As cool as the show was back then, I really can't see anything compelling about them from a character design stance. That's definitely for a niche crowd in an already niche hobby.

*****k! I ordered a custom TV series Daredevil as I never thought this day would come... ****...

:slap

But I'm absolutely dying with excitement! :clap

SAME! I'm dying with excitement and sadness. I hope I can get my deposit back!

I'd like to see
Matt Murdock with a cane.
Black suit Daredevil
Season 2 Daredevil
The Punisher
Elektra
Fisk

Vindication...

That's all I gotta say. Vindication. HT are finally re-attempting a stab at TV.

It's about effin time.

Man I can't stop laughing because oh man...vindication.

Vindication? Seriously? Lol sure. That's like telling someone that said using the lotto as a retirement plan is a bad idea, because someone won the lotto. The people that said it was not likely based that on 15 years, 500 figures, two dozen tv shows and ample history that it was unlikely. It wasn't that they, or I, didn't want or hope they made the figures. It was just based on the history of the company and the probability of it going forward.

Can't wait to get these.

O M F G

I commend HT for picking the best superhero tv show first.

SAME! I'm dying with excitement and sadness. I hope I can get my deposit back!

Don't be kicking yourselves guys. Given HT history (I.E. stupid decisions), no one knew they'd dip their toes in the pool that is TV shows again...so who knew right? I was holding out on hope. And thankfully they've FINALLY pulled their heads outta their @$$&$. The story went up on FB not too long ago and it's already generated 1.6k likes. Which means...THERE WAS A ****ING market for TV based heroes and they were too ignorant to notice it. But now that they have, hey, I couldn't be happier. Sure it's not the flash or arrow...but if DD is a success, and I'm sure it will be, hopefully DC is their next target.

I do hope you guys can get your deposits back though.

I did a double take when I saw this on my feed. Never thought they would dip their toes into TV series. Good sign they'll get into Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Hope they expand into DC for The Flash and Arrow.

Too bad they continue to ignore the most obvious. Comic books.

O M F G

HT showing some taste! Starting with the best superhero tv show.

It's awesome isn't it? Two birds with one stone. DD AND punisher. Both are from TV/Netflix. It's insane! I'm gonna support the crap outta this line cause I wanna show HT that I very much would like figs from other shows such as flash, arrow and legends of tomorrow.

Man I am so friggin happy! :clap

I'm so ecstatic, everywhere I frequent such as other message boards are over cloud nine. Ranging from "bought!", "want arrow,flash,supergirl", to "about time" haha. About time indeed.

Last edited:

Well I'm surprised. I knew I loved Daredevil. I knew a lot of people on here enjoy it as well. But never did I think that HT would be making figures for them. Pretty awesome.

Hopefully that means we'll get Daisy Johnson or civilian pink dress Skye with diorama steps :pray: :lol

I though it was a hoax, then I saw the fb announcement from HT. Now I can't breathe... :thud::medic

The good thing is if they do DD with the mask on they don't have to worry about the
likeness that much!
The Punisher on the other hand they need to get it right or we'll
get a bunch of complaints!

Last edited:
Back