1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

So do you think it will be from season 1 or 2?

1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I was so in need of these a year ago already... that's why I went ahead and made one anyway.
Hoping HT do a matt murdock and DD double boxset

65c3f9a18353fe6390f35928f8c774c3.jpg
1216d755d006f8247a23045638a81b9d.jpg
8aa3932210a47d9c854ce0ee53943b16.jpg
548214307af0b65b267e0b23f3d13f7f.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

OH YEAH!! Been waiting for a 1/6 Daredevil forever! I got a VTS Revenger Punisher but I can always use more Punisher.

So do you think it will be from season 1 or 2?

I would hope for both,but if they are advertising The Punisher maybe season two!
I think I'm the only person who wants them to do a Foggy figure !

I would hope for both,but if they are advertising The Punisher maybe season two!

I would buy a Foggy figure if they made a Matt Murdock. :hi5:

No way! I saw this thread title from the main index and assumed it must be some idiot using misleading words and just asking if Hot Toys had any plans for TV show figures. It normally would be.

I won't be buying but Daredevil has been a good show, no reason not to make these to go with the movie figures.

Fisk, Elektra, Stick, Nobu, Karen, make them all!

I distinctly remember in a interview he did a couple of years ago that Howard said he wasn't against the idea of TV series figures but this was before Netflix had announced Daredevil and everyone assumed he meant Agents of Shield.Im delighted to see this announcement though.

So pumped for these

Can't believe hot toys are into tv series' !!

Wow I was so thrilled for Daredevil I didn't even see the Punisher. So it will be probably be season 2.

I think Prison Break or Batman '66 are the first TV series HT did....

I'd like the black outfit.

Now get to work on that Ferrigno/Bixby two pack.

I CANT FU**** BELIEVE IT!!! YES YES YES!!!! My dream is coming true.

Yes! Absolutely buzzing at this announcement! I was looking at my collection last night and thinking, with what I have, and have on preorder, the only thing missing would be a daredevil.....well the 1/6th gods have answered my call!!! Get in!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is welcome news... I held off from buying the customs i've seen around because I had a feeling HT would be doing this.

Great to see HT getting into the show, they'll do an amazing job with a Daredevil figure.

Would love to see some non Marvel TV shows getting made, but I doubt that will happen.

Cool news...I hope they give us the black suit that along with Punisher is all I need

This line from their article in Licnesing Magazine shows why DD got a deal out of all tv programs. Marvel has this mandate to push the stuff. Very few property's have a merch program.

"As an edgy new addition to the Marvel Universe, the new “Daredevil” merchandise program focuses on adults with a stylized interpretation of the property."

Back