1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish he came with an “enraged” portrait as opposed to a “stern” look. Kylo get soooo pissed off sooo easy it would have been. I’ve to have him go full on postal on display.

Yes, a fierce portrait could have been cool, but I really like this one because it looks like like the wheels are turning behind that stoic facade like they were during that great scene in Snoke's chamber as he an Rey are taunted by the arrogant leader...it looks great.

I'll see for myself next week when I pick up this figure. ..looking forward to it! (great shot, tonton )

Thanks, JB. And I agree the sculpt has a lot going for it, probably wouldn’t change a thing. Creg customs did at least a couple great sculpts based on his TFA look, with one being very intense post battle with Rey. Anyhow, can’t wait to see your shots. Don’t think you’ll be disappointed with the portrait.

For the record I was saying “yes” to the question about separating the helmet from the neck but was too lazy to quote that post.

For those of you who own this can you answer a question for me? Does the helmeted portrait have the peg/ neck piece come out so you can pose Kylo holding his helmet? Thanks so much in advance!

Yes, the neck piece is detachable from the helmet.

Finally got this one...a quick shot out of the box:

TLJ-KYLO REN-002.jpg

First impressions-very good! I can see why so many are calling this one of the best portraits from HT - it is really well done. Pants and cape really thin material but the pants fit well and the cape drapes real good.

I'll futz around and post more thoughts n' shots later...

Can everyone please stop posting pics of this...? Everytime a new pic shows up I spend 15 min hovering over the buy it now button. Ha!

Back