1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Greejo!

The Knight and his Captain....

TLJ-KYLO REN-019.jpg

Anyone know where i can get a Kylo Ren The Last Jedi head sculpt only? I have Force Awakens Kylo Ren and would love just the head from this figure to swap out. Thank you!

Well, I was totally enabled by you guys and couldn't be happier! Such a beautiful head sculpt. And his cape is just amazing. I love the feel of it and the way it drapes. Since I have my TFA Kylo posed with his lightsaber, I thought I might go for a different pose with this one.

Enlight1072.jpg

Well, I was totally enabled by you guys and couldn't be happier! Such a beautiful head sculpt. And his cape is just amazing. I love the feel of it and the way it drapes. Since I have my TFA Kylo posed with his lightsaber, I thought I might go for a different pose with this one.

View attachment 440445

Looks great! I like the pose. Hot Toys really hit it out of the park with TLJ Kylo, Luke, and Leia.

Anyone know where i can get a Kylo Ren The Last Jedi head sculpt only? I have Force Awakens Kylo Ren and would love just the head from this figure to swap out. Thank you!

Just a heads up that the head isn't compatible with the TFA body, you'd possibly need the TLJ body as well.

Toyanxiety.com does part outs. Some of the highly sought after sculpts go quick. Follow their thread here on SSF to get a heads up when he parts out again. Like TonTon said, you’re gonna need the body too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to getting this figure! I love Kylo’s character! I have to have every incarnation of him! Super looking forward to what his reassembled mask will look like in Episode IX!!

Nah, not like fur...much more serpentine.

Like most armored figures, achieving a pose is little difficult because of the outfit being a little restrictive. My next step with him is to work on some "action" stances, both alone and with Rey.
In the meantime, the "fealty" pose looks pretty cool...

TLJ-KYLO REN-025.jpg

I am a little annoyed with myself that I didn't grab a guard while I had the chance...oh, well. Maybe down the line...

You did achieve a nice/realistic kneeling pose for sure. Pants look to be stretched to the max there though. I would avoid leaving him in that pose for too long. Material looks like it must easily keep marks and creases.

Back