1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a new use for Red Snapper last night when shooting pics of the new Superman figure. He does a great job holding my reflector.

red snapper reflector.jpg

I like this guy way more than I thought I would! Really underrated IMO. And it doesn't hurt that I got him for $172 shipped Black Friday!

I'm thinking of getting Snapper but not a fan of the claws, are those contraption removable? Am I able to use spare articulated hands to replace the closed fists?

I'm thinking of getting Snapper but not a fan of the claws, are those contraption removable? Am I able to use spare articulated hands to replace the closed fists?
You can change entire claw arm with mark vii's arm (with some modification on the peg joint of mark vii's arm.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422767937912.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422767937912.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 231
it looks a lot better with the VII's arms.... maybe I will get this guy

I prefer the bigger claw arms, I have got Peacemaker though so I guess having a normal armed version as well already gives me the best of both formats..., I wouldn't want 2 of these just different colours (for example). :)

Yeah I plan on keeping the claws when I get mine. I think the other arms look too small on him. I think it was Budget Stark who actually got the claws off but kept the same arms ... that looks pretty cool.

OMG, so much better In my opinion. Thanks to BudgetStark's Video and also my own interpretation of an easier and faster way to get this done. Took me a total of 30 seconds for both arms! No broken pieces, no chipped paint and easily repair back to stock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    644 KB · Views: 203
Back