1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still hoping for them to make more HPP suits. :)

HT has already shown Blue Steel at a recent show, just no PO yet and they had Hot Rod in their poster of figures, but again, no PO...yet...hopefully very soon for both!

HT has already shown Blue Steel at a recent show, just no PO yet and they had Hot Rod in their poster of figures, but again, no PO...yet...hopefully very soon for both!

Somewhere I recently saw Tank too, it was on Facebook I think but I've been unable to confirm if it's next in the line up with Hot Rod & Blue Steel..., makes sense though as it's an East repaint of Heartbreaker (I think).

Went ahead and picked this guy up with the discount code. Hadn't planned on getting it, but will go nicely with the Peacemaker if I get that eventually. Also waiting for Blue Steel and then hopefully that will be it on the armors. But I might be swayed on Hot Rod. I have to keep in mind that more star wars are coming and then the next Avengers wave, followed by Batman v. Superman.

Somewhere I recently saw Tank too, it was on Facebook I think but I've been unable to confirm if it's next in the line up with Hot Rod & Blue Steel..., makes sense though as it's an East repaint of Heartbreaker (I think).

I can't remember, but wasn't that a custom repaint? It doesn't really matter, it's an easy repaint and moneymaker (that isn't in the HPP, is it? :lol) for HT.

I can't remember, but wasn't that a custom repaint? It doesn't really matter, it's an easy repaint and moneymaker (that isn't in the HPP, is it? :lol) for HT.

Yeah that was a repaint and a gorgeous one at that, made me want a tank figure done :lol

Last edited:
I do remember seeing the repaint a while ago but the Tank I saw pictured more recently was at a convention with other Hot Toys Iron Man figures..., I guess it could've been a custom jobby still though, we'll find out sooner or later I guess as they are running out of preorder status Iron Man figures & need to be giving us another 4 or 5 to be running with (I recon). lol ;)

I picked this guy and Mechanic up. Deals were too good to pass up. I'm flexing them though so it'll be a couple months before I see them.

Late to the (House) Party with this one, but couldn't stomach paying full price for it. With the Black Friday specials getting this for around $150 with rewards now seems like a steal. This armor shines in the group. So big and intimidating. Absolutely great piece and I can't wait for Peacemaker now.

I also snagged this guy during Black Friday. Great price and makes for an excellent display piece.

Red Snapper.JPG

Just got the Red Snapper, beautiful piece. I was able to do the mod with the hands to have the snappers be removable. It was a really easy mod. I am including a link of a youtube video which explains it for anyone interested. The guy also showed how to replace the hands with movable fingers. I'll try that later on, be nice to have that option. Still looking at how the other guy was able to disassemble the chest to get the torso movable. Looks like a bit tougher to do.

Here's the link.

How to mod Hot Toys Iron Man Red Snapper - YouTube

Dead link have another?

Red Snapper is the cheaper of the 2, it's the standard release though so it would be. :) It does look impressive & worth the money, Peacemaker's orange paint work gives it an edge but Red Snappers got those wicked arm extensions going on..., they both have their pluses basically. :)

Back