1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're probably in the minority there. While he may be visually different, that doesn't automatically make it the most interesting.

In a lineup of current released figures the Mark I stands out just as much since it differs greatly from the other suits, and it's way more visually interesting and appealing than Snapper who has the same red and gold color scheme as many prior releases. Just think about your reaction when you saw the Mark I on screen for the 1st time. That "Oh ****!" moment! Now think about when you saw Snapper at first - no comparison right?

Granted, Snapper came out good. Wish we didn't have to mod him to get the articulation level most want but that keeps his cost down I guess.

Yea but most of what your saying has to do with what was seen of both armors in the films. And honestly no the mark 1 doesn't look interesting at all, nor did it wow me, its all silver and has a dopy look to it, don't get me wrong I like the figure and I know why it looks like that in the film. But looking at these two figures in person side by side there is no question red snapper is more impressive. What they did in each film is irrelevant to how cool one or the other looks. To each there own though. :duff

Yea but most of what your saying has to do with what was seen of both armors in the films. And honestly no the mark 1 doesn't look interesting at all, nor did it wow me, its all silver and has a dopy look to it, don't get me wrong I like the figure and I know why it looks like that in the film. But looking at these two figures in person side by side there is no question red snapper is more impressive. What they did in each film is irrelevant to how cool one or the other looks. To each there own though. :duff

If you don't find the Mark I interesting at all, then we'll have to agree to disagree entirely.

Figure wise the mark I is way more impressive than the red roomba in my opinion. And in the movies, are you kidding? "TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!" As Obi loves to yell. :lol what's more impressive than that?

Wondering when the other retailers like BBTS, CornerStore, and AlterEgo etc will be getting this in stock.

Some online guys have them now, got my shipping notice from Urban Samurai, really early for them!!!

Snapper actually looks pretty cool with the claw parts removed, but still with the proper arms and those 'Popeye' sized forearms. Might have to try that when I get him for a little variety between claws on and claws off look.

https://s415.photobucket.com/user/ivanyeshk/media/DSC_0803_zps0990b4c1.jpg.html

Here's the link...the dude also modified the waist so it can turn and added lights to the hands so they also light up.

https://toysdaily.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=225252&extra=page=1&filter=type&typeid=20

Apparently you just have to pull on the claws to detach them. I tried it just now but maybe the factory used a bit more glue on mine so they don't seem to be coming off easily. Maybe when I get bored of the claw look then I will be more adventurous and just dissemble the whole arm.

That looks really well done! Wish I had the ballz to break up a fig like that. I have no mod skills whatsoever

I don't want the dual clawed look either as the hands look infinitely better to me. I may finally pull the trigger with the weekend coupon and mod this.

The claws are glued in, so if you want to remove them, that will require some work.

Not a problem! I was just afraid that the claws would be all one piece with the rest of the arms or an internal frame or something.

Back