1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised it wasn't discounted during Spook. There's always 12 Days, though.

It is on sale now...with double points, free shipping etc...not slashed 30%...but it is on sale...maybe it is actually moving....just not quite fast enough...and the other stuff NEEDED to go...

It is on sale now...with double points, free shipping etc...not slashed 30%...but it is on sale...maybe it is actually moving....just not quite fast enough...and the other stuff NEEDED to go...

I think it was just that it was older than a lot of the stock that got 30% slashes. But you're right, it could still conceivably be moving faster at a rate of one figure per month, vs. Jor-El's one figure every three months.

Last edited:
So far, Red Snapper was the sleeper figure for me this year. Every time I take it out of the box to mess with it, it absolutely impresses me. I had low expectations to begin with since it was classified as a Power Pose edition, but it ended up becoming one of my favorite Mark Suits in my collection.

I love how CornerStoreComics finally emailed me that they got my Red Snapper preorder in stock today. lol Just a few months late, right? They used to be my primary location on where I purchased most if not all of my HT's, but as of the last year or so, they are a complete joke.

So far, Red Snapper was the sleeper figure for me this year. Every time I take it out of the box to mess with it, it absolutely impresses me. I had low expectations to begin with since it was classified as a Power Pose edition, but it ended up becoming one of my favorite Mark Suits in my collection.

I love how CornerStoreComics finally emailed me that they got my Red Snapper preorder in stock today. lol Just a few months late, right? They used to be my primary location on where I purchased most if not all of my HT's, but as of the last year or so, they are a complete joke.

It is a very nice figure, I really like the paint apps..., it has a realistic metal look to it despite being plastic & it's definitely down to the way it's been painted that's pulled that off. :)

I contemplated getting Iron Patriot last night with the 20% off code. Waited too long and the code expired. This morning, I refreshed the page that had my cart open with Iron Patriot in it. Immediately get the message "Thank you for placing your order!" for a Red Snapper. Lol, what the hell? How does that happen?

And of course I can't cancel it because it says "shipping soon".

I started thinking that maybe I had sleep ordered the damn thing somehow, checked my e-mail and saw that I had a confirmation from 3 minutes ago. Nope, apparently that page refresh placed an entire order for something that wasn't even in m cart.

:dunno

I contemplated getting Iron Patriot last night with the 20% off code. Waited too long and the code expired. This morning, I refreshed the page that had my cart open with Iron Patriot in it. Immediately get the message "Thank you for placing your order!" for a Red Snapper. Lol, what the hell? How does that happen?

And of course I can't cancel it because it says "shipping soon".

I started thinking that maybe I had sleep ordered the damn thing somehow, checked my e-mail and saw that I had a confirmation from 3 minutes ago. Nope, apparently that page refresh placed an entire order for something that wasn't even in m cart.

:dunno

Why can't you cancel something you didn't want and hasn't shipped yet? I'd call them asap.

Why can't you cancel something you didn't want and hasn't shipped yet? I'd call them asap.

Dunno, the site won't let me. Furthermore, I went to see if a code would work on another figure and Red Snapper was back in my cart... is SS.com possessed?

Edit: I don't think SS is open until 8/8:30 PST on Monday. Which sucks because I live on the East coast and have to travel that day. I wanted to stop this before they charge me.

Dunno, the site won't let me. Furthermore, I went to see if a code would work on another figure and Red Snapper was back in my cart... is SS.com possessed?

Edit: I don't think SS is open until 8/8:30 PST on Monday. Which sucks because I live on the East coast and have to travel that day. I wanted to stop this before they charge me.

Weird. Idk if you'll get a response before Monday, but filling out a Cancel Item form isn't a bad idea.

Cancel or Reduce my Item / Order Form | Sideshow Collectibles

Weird. Idk if you'll get a response before Monday, but filling out a Cancel Item form isn't a bad idea.

Cancel or Reduce my Item / Order Form | Sideshow Collectibles

Thanks! I filled out the form. :hi5:

Hopefully they take care of this in time. Still have NO idea how any of this happened.

008BAR_J_K__Simmons_001.jpg

I would keep it, red snapper is an awesome figure :lol

But in all seriousness, that is a weird predicament

I think the Red Snapper is the most underrated Iron Man ever. I totally got a great deal on him and was gonna flip him, but when I checked out the figure, I knew he was a keeper. I love this figure.

Back