1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got red snapper this week. I wasn't going to buy it but I ran across a good deal on ebay. It's a surprisingly fun item. I really like the color and the claws, and that's it's bigger than the other IMs. Really stands out on the shelf. And it has way more articulation than I thought. It's not a lot, but more than I thought.

Now if I could only get that back panel off to activate the chest light.

I got this figure yesterday & I'm very happy with it, looks great!!! I absolutely love the attention to detail that Hot Toys give when making their figures..., the only thing I wasn't so happy with was the power pose rod, it didn't take long for Red Snapper to start leaning forwards. :( I've resolved the problem by ordering a party protocol display cabinet for him..., saw a picture of one with him in it so that was me sold on the idea. :)

My Red Snapper should be arriving today. I won't get to open him until later tonight but review and pictures will come tomorrow for sure!

I received Red Snapper in today. I opened him up and all I can say is WOW! Massive and one bad ass suit! I seriously am impressed by the size and detail. So worth the price. Here's a quick pic. Review coming tomorrow!

Ryan
18ee0a9d4665c6956e21d68e4189b286.jpg

Great review as usual buddy, I had my eye on this for a while, but decided to go with the Iron Patriot instead, then Heart Breaker is next likely, not to say this won't slip in there at some point:wink1:

Thanks man! It's hard to break the Iron Man big. I highly recommend this piece. It's so impressive.

This is definitely a figure worth owning, it's good value for money I think..., it's bigger than most other Iron Man suits which adds to it's appeal & the impressiveness factor plus as with all of the suits, the moving parts on this one are ace. :)

I saw a picture somewhere with the claw arms sections removed from the figure..., I like them myself but I am curious to know if they come off as a section of the figure or would you have to literally cut them off???

I saw a picture somewhere with the claw arms sections removed from the figure..., I like them myself but I am curious to know if they come off as a section of the figure or would you have to literally cut them off???

If this is what you meant, its a mod made by Anthony Tsang. With a screwdriver, very carefully pry them off.

Video where i saw it: https://youtu.be/ywOUKVmZcwk

Back