1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting.....

Shipping Soon email.....14days....
Item #: 902042
Red Snapper (Mark 35) Power Pose Series Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys

Your pre-order of the Red Snapper (Mark 35) Power Pose Series Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys (902042) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Friday, May 30, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must

So did anyone else get their shipping soon email yesterday? I'm actually pretty excited to see the size of him in person. I'm thinking of building a new display diorama...

I preordered this thru flex a couple days ago. Hoping that they let me pay it off after its released

Yea im pretty sure they'll let you flex even after the agreement. They'll hold it for you until your last payment goes thru. Im also certain that once this guy is able to ship, they'll send you an email to ask if you want to pay in full or just keep your flex schedule

image.jpg
:rotfl lol

Yea im pretty sure they'll let you flex even after the agreement. They'll hold it for you until your last payment goes thru. Im also certain that once this guy is able to ship, they'll send you an email to ask if you want to pay in full or just keep your flex schedule

That's what I'm hoping.. My payments are 6/5 and 7/5 but I want to pay it off early once its released.

So, what's the verdict. Is this an MMS figure with a PPS name?

I want to know this too. I asked OMG with no response. I'll try here too.

Xenomorph, I know what the articulation chart says, since you have this in hand, are there any parts ( arms, legs, whatever ) that are not articulate like the leg and arm on the power pose Mark 42?

For me it's more of MMS type of figure. There is only a bit of restriction in the abb section, where all is fixed. Also arms coud be a bit more rotateable. You can see some of the articulation in my video review:

I don't own the Mark 42 power pose...but I think the Red Snapper delivers a lot more for the price.

For me it's more of MMS type of figure. There is only a bit of restriction in the abb section, where all is fixed. Also arms coud be a bit more rotateable. You can see some of the articulation in my video review:

I don't own the Mark 42 power pose...but I think the Red Snapper delivers a lot more for the price.

Great review! Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the review. I want this figure, but I may wait a bit. I'm still hunting down the mark III & VI to complete the original 7. Wish they'd given more articulation to the abdomen, but I guess that wouldn't make it a PPS then...

Back