1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the exclusive for RS. But it was only available in Singapore. I think through Action City

83042d1367239839-hot-toys-iron-man-3-special-event-pre-order-bonuses-hot-toys-iron-man-3-power-p.jpg

That's dissapointing... That helmet is such a neat little accessory.

Is there anyway to get on that exclusive? Can't seem to find it

Interesting.....

Shipping Soon email.....14days....
Item #: 902042
Red Snapper (Mark 35) Power Pose Series Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys

Your pre-order of the Red Snapper (Mark 35) Power Pose Series Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys (902042) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Friday, May 30, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must

That guy gets every single hot toy release! Lol fig looks good. Sold my avengers cap to pony up the funds for this beast.. I've caught the Iron Man bug, I only want armors

Really !?

Could it be he's a store who sells them...!? I mean I know his name is Kiduldtoyshop, but I ve never put 2 and 2 together...

Interesting.....

Your pre-order of the Red Snapper (Mark 35) Power Pose Series Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys (902042) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Friday, May 30, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must

Thats awesome!!! When did you order this?

Last edited:
I ordered mine on 09/10/13 and I havent received that email yet. Do you think the reason that I didnt get the email yet is due to me being on flex?

That maybe the difference between my order and yours. I just used a coupon and am paying in full at the time of shipment. I guess they process those orders first. Maybe you can call them and say you want the rest of the payments paid in full at time of shipment. I have never been on flex so I don't know for sure.

That maybe the difference between my order and yours. I just used a coupon and am paying in full at the time of shipment. I guess they process those orders first. Maybe you can call them and say you want the rest of the payments paid in full at time of shipment. I have never been on flex so I don't know for sure.

If it wasnt for flex payment I don know how I would be able to afford these iron man figures.

If it wasnt for flex payment I don know how I would be able to afford these iron man figures.

I hear you, for me I kind of do the same thing as you, but have a dedicated Toy savings account that I transfer money to. This way if something were to happen with my position, I still hold all that money. I'm going to slow way down on Pre orders after the Silver Centurian. If I have enough reward points by then I'll get Igor, but then I'm done. Hot Toys will never stop with the Iron man license so I must stop from buying them. You really only need Marks 1-7 , one Tony Stark figure, Iron Patriot, Mark 42, and a Pepper Potts.

I hear you, for me I kind of do the same thing as you, but have a dedicated Toy savings account that I transfer money to. This way if something were to happen with my position, I still hold all that money. I'm going to slow way down on Pre orders after the Silver Centurian. If I have enough reward points by then I'll get Igor, but then I'm done. Hot Toys will never stop with the Iron man license so I must stop from buying them. You really only need Marks 1-7 , one Tony Stark figure, Iron Patriot, Mark 42, and a Pepper Potts.

Well I have almost ever iron man released. I got the Mark III BD 2009 SDCC Gunmetal Mark III, Secret Project Mark IV, Avengers Mark VI, Battle Damaged Mark VII and Marks 1-7, Mech Test Tony Stark, Armor Testing Tony Stark, The Mechanic Tony Stark.

Interesting.....

Wow didn't know it would be processing and shipping so soon!

I ordered mine on 09/10/13 and I havent received that email yet. Do you think the reason that I didn't get the email yet is due to me being on flex?

Yes that is exactly why. They will process your order the day your flex is set for. You can try calling up around 5/30 (if they actual start processing orders that day) to see if they can charge it ahead of time. I am in that same boat.

I think it's funny that Adello, and I got sucked into this Hobby around the same time, similar feedback, similar number of posts. Just goes to show you that this hobby is very addicting from the social interaction, to discussions, to pre ordering, to receiving the figure. What a ride it has been :panic:

I figured this would be shipping soon. The individual parts have started showing up for sale. I didn't preorder this but I think I will pick it up. I was worries about the power pose, but with this figure I don't see it getting any other type if release.

Back