1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could we see pre-orders for this today? Or is Sideshow closed?

Sideshow had the original version of this at $500 ($360 for the gantry alone). So I'm assuming this will be at least $600 with the Diecast upgrade. Think there's any chance the gantry alone will stay near the original price point?

Part of me is glad their next announced classic-7 HoA was this instead of the Mark 1 or 7, since my wallet can now hold its breath a bit longer. But man, that head sculpt shows you how far they’ve come since the last version. I wonder if they’ll update it before release; repacking the Mark 47 head, even, would look better imo despite his age.

Thankful I have the original gantry.
Won't be upgrading that.
I will upgrade the figure so I can leave the plastic one in the gantry and display the die cast with the other armors

It seems that the new gantry is still all plastic. Only the figure is diecast

Instant PO for me- missed the gantry when it came out

Look for the original set being dumped on Ebay now....

Sideshow had the original version of this at $500 ($360 for the gantry alone). So I'm assuming this will be at least $600 with the Diecast upgrade. Think there's any chance the gantry alone will stay near the original price point?

the Hong Kong price convert to USD is only $509, which is very cheap compared to the 1st ver which is all plastic made. Don’t know how much will Sideshow charge us.
Btw I already have the original one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back