1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheesh, I'm a sucker for MK IV, even though I'm trying to get out of 1/6 scale and even considering selling my regular version of the figure, although I probably picked the wrong time now :slap I'll have to think about this one

I've been looking at picking up the gantry over the past couple years but could never find one in the condition and at the price that i was completely happy with. So i will be adding this one to the collection.

I'm certainly not planning on getting him, but I might love the MkVI that much in person I may end up having to get IV and V as well... :lol

I am trying to wean down the hobby this year though.. famous New Years resolution...

It's nice but doesn't seem like an improvement, really.

The big upgrade should be the elimination of pink panties.....hopefully with the metal cod piece.:pray:

Also the pinhead from the original iv and vi seems to be much better shaped. The proportions top to bottom look better as well of the overall figure shape vs. the originals.

26170548_10155157729082344_8193170856800814890_o.jpg

902301-tony-stark-with-arc-reactor-creation-accessories-010.jpg

Same headsculpt, right?

I would really like that they release just the Mk.IV without the gantry... I already have the gantry

It looks superb. I’ve been waiting for a MKVII but this is really tempting!

I would really like that they release just the Mk.IV without the gantry... I already have the gantry

Actually, Hot Toys also announced die cast Mark4 without gantry at the same time today. :wink1:

Fantastic news. I was just looking at secondary prices on the Gantry two days ago. They were over $1K in the secondary. I'm guessing this will be around $600.

That's awesome that the deluxe comes with the gantry. I mostly just want this for "hangover Tony" but I may get the one with gantry anyway for a time I eventually get room to display it.

Back