1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad it wasn't my Mark VII, he's my keeper. Ultimately I'll hand this Mark IV off to my brother or something.

My Endgame Iron Man I'll sell at some point. I just put him back in his box - I don't think I ruined anything on that one :lol

When people are selling Iron Mans do they go to the trouble of putting all the foam back into all the joints and moving parts? I did for the shoulderpads but nothing else.
I guess I would for the floppy shoulder armor. Are you taking it 4 wheeling off road? I see many posts about armor blemishes for the iron man figures but I think they aren't scuffed enough really. If I had one that was really bad I would go all out and make more damage. I feel the same way about the Spider-Man figures for that matter. Who wants a boring pristine unwrinkled spiderman?

I'm glad it wasn't my Mark VII, he's my keeper. Ultimately I'll hand this Mark IV off to my brother or something.

My Endgame Iron Man I'll sell at some point. I just put him back in his box - I don't think I ruined anything on that one :lol

When people are selling Iron Mans do they go to the trouble of putting all the foam back into all the joints and moving parts? I did for the shoulderpads but nothing else.
I do. Gotta replicate that Premium Experience.

Uhh. Then as Zurdo said I'd have to look up unboxing videos to see where all the various packing materials go.
Or look at pics on eBay. That’s what I did for my Mark 85 and mark 6 just so I would know when boxing them back up. There’s a good handful of opened but “new” listings that show the figure with all the foam pieces in/on the figure

I've referred to videos too for hands cause some figures have similar ones that can fit into a few hand spots. Made me hate people who post 'unboxing' videos that just show the box and then cut to the figure and all accessories on a table lol

Sorry to revive an old thread but I shot a review of this figure lol.

Thought I'd check this 1/6th set out before getting the 1/4th.

It displays so beautifully.

Back