1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish hot toys would start including swap out parts to make the light up sections white for those who don’t like using the light feature. Didn’t they do that for the 1/4 figures?

I wish hot toys would start including swap out parts to make the light up sections white for those who don’t like using the light feature. Didn’t they do that for the 1/4 figures?

This. 1000x this. I don't bother with light up features anymore but still wish there was the optional illusion of activated lights.

Did a photo shoot of this awesome figure
005a.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

017.jpg

0001.jpg

Anyone know if it's possible to put him in a flight pose using the provided stand? I've never owned an Iron Man before..so is it possible? Everyone else's pictures seem to have him on the ground.

No flight pose with that stand. It’s just got a crotch grabber thing so no balance.

Anyone interested in purchasing one of these for a reasonable price. I ordered two and have decided to just keep one of them. I am selling an Exclusive version that has been displayed for 3 weeks.

Yeah there’s a waist grabber in there too but it’s still part of the same base. It would hold it but you can’t get much poses out of it. Base is wide enough to support the weight but it’s not really designed for the flight poses I don’t think.

For a few minutes to take pics it’s pretty stable but i wouldn’t keep it for a long time coz the grabber might rub on the paint esp without leg support.

CF410BEC-C35E-43CB-AB45-F02F23FD5665.jpg

Back