1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this one will be shooting up in price sooner than later. Seems like all the die cast releases are
selling out faster and faster and the aftermarket is drying up quickly, as well.

My guess is production is more limited on these because of higher retail prices and such...

Man some of the newer prices are nuts. 1k and up for a single pack. Lol

Where you often get crushed value wise if you open and likely don’t hit a big name.

So, when I see $350-$400 for a die cast figure, I’m like, at least I get to keep it with the chance of it increasing in value.

Opening baseball card packs and boxes is basically gambling with no strategy.

But anyway, I’ll get back to the thread topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnily enough though you can still get the Mk.II, lol

Honestly, In my opinion, the best and only real “collectible” version of that armor is the Mk. XXII Hot Rod. Not only does it have the best paint scheme but was pretty limited.

Attachments

• 849FA1A1-471A-4EA9-883B-4E36F5230A10.jpeg
    849FA1A1-471A-4EA9-883B-4E36F5230A10.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 321
Great. Got mine, love the articulation and and now what?!
First that small heel panel comes off, with the hinge. Easy fix. Glued back in place.
But BOTH battery compartments were closed too tight.
Can't open them. I started to round the screws.
Hit up my seller, hope I get a replacement. What good is a figure with light up if you can't use both arms?
That messed with my day... -.-

Sorry to hear that. Always sucks after waiting so long and paying so much for these figures. Hopefully the seller straightens it out for you.

Yeah, man. Same here.
Love the articulation, right? Wanted to fiddle with it thoroughly today, with the laser and maybe him and WM in the sun, some good DSLR shots and now he's re-packed snd I can't do ****
:(

Back