1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the exclusive SS head one that fits on the figure, or just a head to display elsewhere?

Bit of a stupid question, but this is only just releasing now, right? I'm seeing so many pictures of it I thought it was released a while ago, is it just that it took a while from Hong Kong release to SS release?

Ah I see, so when did they originally start shipping? I didn't really see anything for this figure pre-order wise or any hype from shows or anything, I just saw it a month or two ago and I pay attention to a lot of the shows and figures Hot Toys release.

Ah I see, so when did they originally start shipping? I didn't really see anything for this figure pre-order wise or any hype from shows or anything, I just saw it a month or two ago and I pay attention to a lot of the shows and figures Hot Toys release.

Been shipping for over a month. And it was at a few shows over the last year plus.

Some were released by SS already. They were waiting for another batch to ship from HT.

Yeah seems like this one got the homecoming spidey treatment. Initial batches shipped out, but a lot of people still waiting on theirs. If it releases this month it'll be my only HT with tactical bats moved to Sept/Oct and Yondu release unlikely.

Yep kinda wishing I had just picked up the regular version while it was still in stock. The light up display head isn’t going to be worth the extra 3 month or longer wait.

I have a feeling this guy is going to usher in a new era of high aftermarket prices. We don’t even have the other original 7 in diecast yet, except for the Mark III, so by the time all of those are released year(s) down the line, collectors who missed out will likely “need” the VI to complete the original set. Not to mention the widespread popularity of this suit to collectors who want just 1 Iron Man figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, got my Mark VI back. All battery covers open up great, no panels coming off, lighting works like a champ, but:

His left butterfly joint is loose, the arm keeps hanging loose.
Not too bad of a problem to return it again and I suppose there´s a fix somewhere.
Anyone encountered this?!

Wondering if any fellow Freaks on here from the UK have bought this directly from Sideshow? I've never bought directly from them before so hoping for some tips (ie is there a specific shipping option which works out better to UK, am I better paying in USD if I have a credit card which doesn't charge for international transactions, etc) - any advice would be welcome - thanks!

Anyway, most recent picture:

HT_MVI_WM Kopie.jpg

Got this bad boy in today and what a beast it is. I never owned the previous MK6 but this Diecast version feels real sturdy and the proportions look fantastic. I’m yet to dive into all the accessories but here’s a few quick snaps I took earlier.

C6BEB2FF-F23E-4F76-8084-D37EDC815406.jpg

3E6E05BF-D5DB-42A7-BA08-14D55EE78785.jpg

78A0DDDC-EEE8-4134-BF86-A95080F7A7E2.jpg

72499C9F-69A2-4588-A3B7-936DD2A0CBFC.jpg

3D2D1864-42C4-4253-98E0-F922588F6497.jpg

F70B8A5D-BB5E-4F72-AE74-B91AAAC79246.jpg

And that’s my Iron Man & War Machine duo display complete...for now.

Back