1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great with this headsculpt I got from Onesixthkit (https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_97&product_id=1022). The proportions are perfect, though my phone's camera warps them a little bit.

IMG_0210.JPG

Looks great with this headsculpt I got from Onesixthkit (https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_97&product_id=1022). The proportions are perfect, though my phone's camera warps them a little bit.

View attachment 398304

I was curious if anyone had tried one of the OSK head sculpts. I have a few and was going to make the swap but it was pretty difficult to get the neck piece out of the armor so I stopped trying. I might need to give it a go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mine popped out pretty easy. Getting the connector in the stark headsculpt was a pain though. Had to put a bunch of paper in there to keep it from disappearing up into the sculpt.

I've never used an eBay code, so with PSPRING20 I can literally buy any item and it will give me a discount of 20% with a max of $100 off? Just want to be clear before I commit to buy.

I've never used an eBay code, so with PSPRING20 I can literally buy any item and it will give me a discount of 20% with a max of $100 off? Just want to be clear before I commit to buy.
Correct.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

You enter the code once you put item in cart. I did test run on bigger ticket item and it worked for $100.

Anyone have an opinion on seller man of action figures? High rating but a number of negative feedback.

Oh wow that PSPRING20 20% code worked! I used it to buy some older Hot Toys that I've been wanting on my wishlist and got $100 off! Thanks guys for the tip! ^^!!

Back