1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! Woot!
I’m so glad to see so many members getting in on this one! The pics are amazing!
My Exclusive Version arrived today, but I don’t have time to open him yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have liked to get the exclusive helmet, but it just wasn't worth paying the extra $30 in SSC taxes and shipping. :(

The pictures are so awesome guys !! Can’t wait to get mine . I really wish Tony stark would revisit this suit in a new film . I can’t stand the suit from infinity wars . The Vi and Vii are just about perfect .

There might be a chance of a small revisit in Avengers 4.. if you are following what the leaks are leaking.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It's a shame all the old armors got destroyed in IM3, because it would have been awesome to see them used again at some point.

The Mk 1 was left behind, the Mk 2 was turned into War Machine Mk 1, and the Mk 3, 5, 6, and 7 were damaged in combat but they're all pristine and on display in his workshop hall of armor in Iron Man 3. So he either recovered and repaired them or rebuilt them to decorate his Tony cave.

So he could technically rebuild any suit he wants to. Will we see any of them used again? Probably not. But who knows. Everybody needs a hobby.

This guy is awesome. EDC6F338-251C-4B0D-8FC4-37BB587F2AA6.jpeg1DEB1D22-2101-48A0-BF5B-EE9E2D32E8BA.jpeg

The Mk 1 was left behind, the Mk 2 was turned into War Machine Mk 1, and the Mk 3, 5, 6, and 7 were damaged in combat but they're all pristine and on display in his workshop hall of armor in Iron Man 3. So he either recovered and repaired them or rebuilt them to decorate his Tony cave.

So he could technically rebuild any suit he wants to. Will we see any of them used again? Probably not. But who knows. Everybody needs a hobby.

Didn't they get blown up when the helicopters fired missiles at his house? I haven't watched the movie in a while but I thought they were done for.

Technologically though, they are much inferior suits. Even if they weren't destroyed, what reason would he have to use them? If Mark 42 had moved past the prototype stage he wouldn't have even used the older 'main suits' that had cameo use in IM3..

Oh, and in other news... after almost two weeks held at Customs, they've finally released mine, but I have pay $135NZ Duty Tax to release him.. (as I expected... only one of my Iron Man figures has managed to avoid it)

I just hope to hell Customs if they have opened it (likely given the long delay), they haven't gone into the plastic packaging and messed anything up.. Probably thought when they saw "Hong Kong", that it was a suspicious, and contained drugs or something..

Not 100% accurate. The Mk I was recovered from Stane and the 10 Rings. According to the novelization of the movie, Tony took the War Machine armor back from Rhodes (because he stole it) and restored it to Mk II form. That's why we have the unseen War Machine Mk II armor which became Iron Patriot. In the HOA, the Mk III was visibly damaged. The Mks IV-VI were all restored and the VII started out the film. I believe it was the Mk VII helmet Pepper picked up with the message from Tony. The conditions of those armors are unknown after the missile attack. They may still be around. As a side note, why was there a full Mk XLII armor on the plane on moving day in Spider-Man:Homecoming? It was blown up on Killian. Who knows what Tony does when the cameras aren't on him?

my wife was pissed when she saw that i got another iron man. she was even more pissed when she realized i already have this one :lol

View attachment 398053

The previous MVI looks a bit thinner than this die-cast version; I had the Avengers MVII and I thought it was fantastic, but when I got the MXLV, the figure felt a bit heavier with the added die-cast and was blown away by the progression.

do you guys think that over time the clamp will stain the figure? wish they'd include the one's that came with the bvs bat figures.

do you guys think that over time the clamp will stain the figure? wish they'd include the one's that came with the bvs bat figures.
Not sure...I would say no but I guess anything is possible over years if you never move the figure once from its original pose.

I myself will look for something similar to the war machine mark I diecast. I like those stands better than the ones that grab the waist.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Not sure...I would say no but I guess anything is possible over years if you never move the figure once from its original pose.

I myself will look for something similar to the war machine mark I diecast. I like those stands better than the ones that grab the waist.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

tried looking for something like that war machine stand but had no luck. hot toys should try to stick with those type of stands as they don't restrict posing the figure as much as the clamp.

Quick question for anyone who has the exclusive, does the exclusive helmet come with the batteries already installed? Mine doesn't turn on out of the box and honestly I'd like to avoid having to unscrew anything I don't have to. Plus I already have all the batteries in the figure.

Thanks!

Back