1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a side note, it's only a few weeks left to go before we hit the official 2 year anniversary since this figure was up for pre-order. Wheee!

I'm not sure it's actually been that long. This thread was started in July 9th 2015 but edited March 2nd 2016 - I think the edit was for the actual official specs and pics (and thus the preorder). I do seem to remember a long delay between when they first displayed the figure and when they actually put it up for preorder.

Still, much of a muchness. They've taken their sweet time with it.

Last edited:
flesh, skin, hair, blood, silicon Double D implants, all grown for the cyborgs...

The 600 series had B cups, we spotted them easy, but these are new, they look larger...

o7NCtyy.gif

If Iron Man 3* is anything to go by then the T-800s should win that fight pretty comfortably.

*his Iron Man suits ''flew apart like leaves''

Last edited:
I'm not even interested in this figure, but I find myself checking the thread when I see new posts. I think it's simply because I'm curious to see in-hand pics of a new "Aliens & Robots" figure, since they seem to be such a rarity for HT to produce now.

I don't know what the hell HT was thinking making those shoulder cuffs black.
it had them (and other areas) black in the movie, or at least on filmed dolls. i still don't know the reason for those, but photos show it.
I wouldn't. The terrible endo redesign was one of the worse things about Genisys.
it would serve nice as a T-600 or T-700. though, as by my theory chrome plating is used only on flesh terminators, it should be T-700.
(both from original Kyle Reese memories in a book, of course, not from that paralysed bale movie).

I PO'd one and plan on doing some touch ups to those so they blend in alittle better. I don't know what the hell HT was thinking making those shoulder cuffs black.

It was like that in the movie for some reason.

Back