1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT posted final product pics on their FB page.
This thing turned out horrible. The face looks like that of an ape! Not only no love for T1 & 2, but then mess up this too. SMH

I think it looks kewl. And still on order. :yess:

19598910_10154647595517344_56026970611813249_n.jpg

face looks different from what how it did before.

found it on ebay only for $270 and purchased immediately. that price is funny for this level of detail. and it won't harm my collection because anytime it can be overwhelmed by all original figures.
if the seller somehow cancels the deal, well i'll be back with my money.
he still has 4 available.

It looks really ****ing good. I can't wait! Nice surprise to wake up to on Facebook.

P, why are YOU buying it? You're all about accuracy? What happened here?
it's not inaccurate to T-800 because it's not a T-800 obviously. in my collection it will be a T-700 - fragile, more vulnerable, more critical details exposed series that Kyle hoped for when he met a terminator in "The Terminator" novel by Randall Frakes.
it won't go for T-600 from said novel (and movie) because they used rubber skin, which didn't need chroming. cobalt-chrome alloy or plating is definitely for flesh not getting into reaction with chassis by my theory. (which was still not enough, judging by heavily sweating and easily rotting original terminators in T1 - unlike a "hero" version in T2 whose wounds began to heal, flesh felt perfect on chassis, internal organs disappeared, eating was no more nesessary judging by terminator refusing to eat when JC offered some, battery became capable of functioning for 120 years instead of 3 and so on. everything eventually leading to a Gynysys variant of a terminator)

i have a special corner in my collection dedicated to T1 future. this will not be out of place until somebody makes a true skeleton. i already have 2.5 T-800 skeletons from HT with modified neck/chest hoses (they did the same on their 1/4 version), so a little variety will be good :)
but the deciding thing was the price. i bought tsangs predaturds for more.

Looks better then expected damn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looks better then expected damn.

photo editing and lighting do wonders....Not saying it doesn't look cool, but I think these glamour shots which make it look cool, many are sold on it from that aspect alone may be dissapointed when they get it on their shelves.

Would I like an endo, yeah, but to me it's just not 'right' enough and add in the ridiculous delays just led me to throw my hands up and cancel my order. I hope it does turn out good for those who are still excited, I was but my excitement waned....

photo editing and lighting do wonders....Not saying it doesn't look cool, but I think these glamour shots which make it look cool, many are sold on it from that aspect alone may be dissapointed when they get it on their shelves.

Would I like an endo, yeah, but to me it's just not 'right' enough and add in the ridiculous delays just led me to throw my hands up and cancel my order. I hope it does turn out good for those who are still excited, I was but my excitement waned....
I can agree and understand don't have endo on order but hope for the best id like one in the collection.

Put me in the "looks pretty ****in' awesome" camp. Can't wait to finally get this as the final piece in my RoboCop vs. Terminator/Alien vs. Predator display.

Back