1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also considering a purchase of this to "complete" the few Terminator things I have.
T800 DX and the T1000 + this Endo would look cool enough until a more relevant Endo is made (unlikely).

release.jpg

I've always been on the fence on getting this iteration of the Endo, but with all the time it's taken for it to come out, I've fallen off the fence. :slap

Pre-ordered this one in December or so when the release date was January/February 2017. Still waiting on this damn thing. It's getting a bit annoying.

Paid this in full to my retailer on March 2016. :slap Cant remember when it was put for preorder, but the ETA was Q4 2016 -Q1 2017

C´mon HT make it happen !!!! You lazy.....

I literally forgot I pre-orded this with all the delays and silence about when it will come out...

I'm seriously considering picking the up. The only problem i have is whether or not hot toys will ever release the T800 Endo from the terminator. Could be a risky gamble..

The trick is to buy this one, then they'll release the others, it's how the world works :(
al-bundy.jpg

Still waiting and looking forward to this, sorta I guess. Debating whether I should hang a sign around his neck that reads "this is a t-800 please ignore the inaccuracies".

I did it. I'm that flustered with this piece I cancelled my pre-order for it. 6-7 month delay from original date, and no guarantee it'll ship even in July....

I pre-ordered Genisys-Endoskeleton, Ripley, WW, Hulkbuster. Their release was originally spread a part, but now they are all crammed in June-July.
a little delay of a couple of them will actually give me some breathing room..

I pre-ordered Genisys-Endoskeleton, Ripley, WW, Hulkbuster. Their release was originally spread a part, but now they are all crammed in June-July.
a little delay of a couple of them will actually give me some breathing room..

don't worry most will still not be released by June-July LOL. Wonder Woman will be the only thing we see in that time frame. The rest will be pushed back to Aug-Oct most likely.

And of course don't rule out Marvel or Star Wars figures that weren't on the coming soon poster being released out of nowhere before you see Ripley or the Endo.

And of course don't rule out Marvel or Star Wars figures that weren't on the coming soon poster being released out of nowhere before you see Ripley or the Endo.

well who doesn't want a chrome storm trooper or a civil war Iron Man with flames painted on the legs.....I mean c'mon its SPECIAL EDITION!!!!!!!:rotfl

we need a porcelain themed endoskeleton, that is the one thing with the Terminator license is really lacking....

Back