1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delayed again?!... I mean i guess that gives me more time to buy another.

Looks pretty good but probably won't get. As a terminator fan I'm surprised I'm willing to pass on the only sixth scale endo we will probably get at the moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

T:G or not, it looks focking awesome and I can't wait to finally get this.

Cant wait to have my first Endo - it's gonna look SO GOOD next to my BD T-800. But now Robocop needs a new space as 3 sixth scale figures in a detolf is too busy.

What's the difference between the Genisys and the T-800? I know the chest piece is different plus the plasma rifle. I wonder if someone will mod these. Not a fan of the whole Genisys alternate reality but this might be the only 1:6 endo we'll see.

In hand pics might persuade me on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will probably just hold onto my old MMS33 with paint app.
DSCF0532_zpsggyx9g0x.jpg

As much as I would like a new Endo, the one from Genisys is just too different looking from the one I really want from T1/2. Chest piece, pelvic region, Vertebra, Endo skull is a different design. Even the feet is a totally different design.

Last edited:
What's the difference between the Genisys and the T-800? I know the chest piece is different plus the plasma rifle. I wonder if someone will mod these. Not a fan of the whole Genisys alternate reality but this might be the only 1:6 endo we'll see.

It's probably easier to point out what is unchanged - it's humanoid.

Will probably just hold onto my old MMS33 with paint app.
DSCF0532_zpsggyx9g0x.jpg

As much as I would like a new Endo, the one from Genisys is just too different looking from the one I really want from T1/2. Chest piece, pelvic region, Vertebra, Endo skull is a different design. Even the feet is a totally different design.

That still looks pretty darn good. Have you considered adding dark washes to give it contrast like how the real props are?

I'm seriously considering picking the up. The only problem i have is whether or not hot toys will ever release the T800 Endo from the terminator. Could be a risky gamble..

Back