1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A print out of Hugh jackmans face with eyes cut out and stapled at top and bottom. Like at the end of the movie.

dont just do a deadpool box with funny qoutes.. its from the Movie so keep to the theme of the movie. Amp up the humour HOT TOYS.

i'd be down for something like that as well. there are so many possibilities.. but i'm sure it'll just be a standard box. and to be honest, i don't really care all that much which direction they go with it lol. i just want what's inside!

i'm going to have so much fun changing those eyes. there are so many possibilities and combinations. i love the way they handled that.

i do though wish they had included a set of his really wide "oh *****" eyes. and i wish there were a set that could better pull off a winking eye.. but i'd probably never use it, so it's not too important.

this is definitely a figure that'll need to be posed over and over again.. you have all of the eye options, then his character on its own lends itself well to posing with other figures, or even different little toys that you have, or little things you can purchase at a hobby store, and even things you can make yourself for him. i'm so excited.

deadpool, mark 45, and ultron all in the same year.. not to mention shotgun and kylo ren (who're already out) phasma, the officer trooper.. what a bang up year for hot toys and us collectors.

edit.. i know kylo ren was released overseas in 2015.. but i'm still going to personally consider him 2016.

Not sure if this pic has been posted yet but I found it on Instagram. The more pictures I see the more impatient I become lol I'm really hoping for a July release date although I'm sure it most likely won't be until August!

Attachments

• Hot_Toys.jpg
    Hot_Toys.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 395
red looks a little too bright.. but i imagine that it's just the photo. i can't wait to have this thing in hand. i really hope the suit is fairly flexible and durable. i always worry about fabric coming apart. with the iron man armors, any nicks or whatever, as long as they're not an eyesore, aren't too bad. but stitching being ripped, or zippers coming free, that's the type of stuff that really sucks.

man.. i've watched this movie too many times. i need to stop, i'm getting too antsy for this figure and it hasn't even been released overseas yet.

for those of you who own figures with metal sword accessories.. do they hinder articulation at all? like, are they really have to the point that the arms will have difficulty holding poses.. or have difficulty holding poses over time? do they use standard joints for figures with metal accessories? or do they use ratchet joints?

The sword should be lightweight; it should make no difference. The suit will be a greater hindrance to articulation and I hope the figure has ratchets in certain places to compensate for that.

The sword should be lightweight; it should make no difference. The suit will be a greater hindrance to articulation and I hope the figure has ratchets in certain places to compensate for that.

okay cool. they'll be my first metal sword accessories, i can't wait.

i hope so as well.. even though i'm not the biggest fan of ratchet joints in general, i think hot toys uses them well.

i don't own any tighter clothed hot toys figures. but i've heard of there being problems with them. i'm not looking to put him in any crazy spider-man poses.. i just don't want the articulation to be too hindered, and i hope the suit doesn't cause too many problems. i think that's the only thing that worries me. i want to be able to have him hold one of his swords with two hands and not look like crap.. granted i probably won't have him in that pose for a lengthy period of time, i'd still like the ability to do that.

also.. i hope they don't use some dumb fat suit that kills articulation even further.

From the recent China Cartoon & Animation Festival.

13133303_10153494939847344_8261002423448255543_n.jpg

looks offing perfect!!! i cannot wait for this.

also.. i think i'm going to have those beasts of the mesozoic raptors be pets for deadpool. i think i'm going to make little collars and leashes for them. lol.

Yeah that's the one I posted the close up of. Same one in the in hand pics.

Gotta wait til June 13th for the blu ray in the UK :mad: , when is the figure supposed to hit? The website I've ordered from over here says October.

i have such bad luck with blu ray players.. i've gone through like three of them. i just buy these movies digitally now, which is nice since they usually get released earlier digitally.

maybe i'll have to invest in a top of the line blu-ray player rather than the more mid-level ones.

Gotta wait til June 13th for the blu ray in the UK :mad: , when is the figure supposed to hit? The website I've ordered from over here says October.

July to September, according to Sideshow. Though October sounds more plausible. :lol

We still don't know what the suit's made of, do we? I'm curious as to whether or not it'll be able to hold an extreme pose.

i have such bad luck with blu ray players.. i've gone through like three of them. i just buy these movies digitally now, which is nice since they usually get released earlier digitally.

maybe i'll have to invest in a top of the line blu-ray player rather than the more mid-level ones.

I just use my PlayStation. I've got a PlayStation 3 in my game room I've had for years and it still works great and I bought the PlayStation 4 last year for my living room. Never had a problem.

I just use my PlayStation. I've got a PlayStation 3 in my game room I've had for years and it still works great and I bought the PlayStation 4 last year for my living room. Never had a problem.

I would do that.. But I RARELY play games on my 360.. So, it wouldn't quite be worth to spend that much just for something that plays blu-rays.

I'll get a new player eventually. But it's easy enough for me to hook my computer up to my tv if I wanted to watch movies on it.

Back