1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no rule or history that says they will only release stuff from those coming soon pics. Every time they put one out there are figures not in it that release. Just last night that happened.

However..chances are this will still be coming later.

Well that's good to know.

It'd be nice if they were able to release it a little before the Japanese release date for the deadpool DVD.. I believe it's June 1st. I just hope it's not released at the end of the third quarter.

2e12d17181c4f581295767f968556025.jpg

b3e02607fe9f51ceb2e6f52e20c82625.jpg

Got this guy yesterday. From what I can tell, is totally legit and was only $35 shipped from Hong Kong within a week. It will definitely pair well with my HT Deadpool when he arrives. Can't wait

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2e12d17181c4f581295767f968556025.jpg

b3e02607fe9f51ceb2e6f52e20c82625.jpg

Got this guy yesterday. From what I can tell, is totally legit and was only $35 shipped from Hong Kong within a week. It will definitely pair well with my HT Deadpool when he arrives. Can't wait

1/6 deadpool gets a big toy of himself? sweet lol.

man, i know i'm going to love this figure.. his personality just lends itself well to so many different creative display options.

1/6 deadpool gets a big toy of himself? sweet lol.

man, i know i'm going to love this figure.. his personality just lends itself well to so many different creative display options.
Yes, I love to mess with my Sideshow Deadpool and pose him in lots of funny and creative ways

Even in the promo pics he isn't clean. View attachment 261941

The weathering doesn't bother me, just the "battle-damage". I think it was the silver under the scratches that seemed strange to me on the new pics (it seemed more damaged than the promo pics, but I might be wrong). And even so, it's not bothering me (it's a preference matter, I would prefer no Battle-Damage at all).

But as I said, still amazing and I definitely intend to pick it up.

Ya didn't notice the silver. But I think this is the right amount of battle damage. From far away it doesn't look dirty until you get up close.

Depending on the figure I'm fine with battle damage. DP just doesn't give a crap about his suit or himself. lol So it goes with the character.

Last edited:
to be fair.. it's relatively accurate to the movie.. i don't know exactly if it's silver in the movie, but those lighter spots are definitely there. i think it looks great. but we've all seen how different these figures look throughout the process, so who knows what it'll actually look like.

i can't wait.

Looks awesome

Yeah.. I've watched the movie like 4 times since it came out on iTunes.. Every time I watch it I wish there was more lol.. Always a good sign. I could've watched a 6 hour deadpool movie.

The battle damaged spots are all in movie accurate locations. Don't know if they should be silver though

I caved and pre ordered this today, almost gave up on Hot Toys but since watching Deadpool and Civil War its made me crave more

all of the cuts and holes and stuff probably should be darker.. but the way the lighting hits some of them in the movie make them appear lighter than they probably should be.

DP4%20copy_zpsjq6ytz6o.jpg

DP1%20copy_zpssjsjdq0x.jpg

DP3%20copy_zpsrkumy2rh.jpg

DP2%20copy_zps66jtfqj7.jpg

i'm happy either way. so, it's not a big deal to me.

Back