1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the battle damage is fine. It's pretty subtle overall and just makes the suit look worn in and that it's seen action but isn't ravaged to hell. Plus it's accurate to the film from my memory.

image.jpeg

Isn't that a Back to the Future box?
Lol. That's a back to the future box with a deadpool face taped on it. It's how it was transported for the show. The box is not done

The official box should definitely be the Back to the Future box with a Deadpool logo just printed over the top of it. That would be awesome.

The official box should definitely be the Back to the Future box with a Deadpool logo just printed over the top of it. That would be awesome.
And the shipper should be from another figure maybe a Wolverine box with the name sharpie off and Deadpool written on it.

Lol. That's a back to the future box with a deadpool face taped on it. It's how it was transported for the show. The box is not done

And the shipper should be from another figure maybe a Wolverine box with the name sharpie off and Deadpool written on it.

Tell Hot Toys I'll gladly take mine in a taped over Back to the Future box. I think that would be hilarious.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Haha yeah that's what I figured it was. Guess it's just for transportation though

yeah, that would be great.. though i think it would be better if they just used a bunch of old boxes across the board and just taped a printed out deadpool logo on them. i think that'd be pretty funny.

i finally got around to watching the 'making of' featurette. looks like the exchanging of his eyes is accurate to the actual mask as well lol.. i wonder if that's just a coincidence. granted the hot toys figure has the feature to change expressions and the real mask uses it to allow the stunt men to see better. but it's pretty cool that hot toys used the same solution.

this and the mark 45 are two figures that i'm having a tough time waiting for. i'm excited for ultron to hit the states.. but deadpool and the 45 just look out of this world awesome.

Had this POd from BBTS since day one but decided to use $97 in SS reward points last night to get him cheaper and most likely sooner through Sideshow. This figure looks awesome!

A print out of Hugh jackmans face with eyes cut out and stapled at top and bottom. Like at the end of the movie.

dont just do a deadpool box with funny qoutes.. its from the Movie so keep to the theme of the movie. Amp up the humour HOT TOYS.

Back