1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have doubts that Hot Toys will make the rest of the crew, namely Colossus and Negasonic so Im looking around for customs and found this this amazing peice by Studio Genesis, artists Lyndon and Jumbo

attachment.php

Nice find. Pretty good scale too. :duff

I know less figures sell out in the pre-order stage now than they used to, but how safe is it to wait these days until the figure releases to actually buy?

To me it seems like a coin toss. I bought this one early because I had a feeling it would sell out quick. I waited to see how Ant-Man would turn out and now he's gone. Ultimately, you should probably buy your more desirable figures up front instead of taking a chance.

To me that Marvel Legends Icon version has a WAY better head sculpt than something based off of the movie version.

I personally found the Deadpool Colossus to look foolish and rubbery and far too much of a departure from the comic book version. Total distraction in the film IMO.

Oh man I could not disagree more. I thought he was a very well-done potrayal.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

His lines were fine.

His visual appearance was disgraceful.

Check out the scene where he's stuffed in the cab. You can actually see the rubber arms creasing at one point.

Wow. Completely CGI?

It's even worse than I thought.

That programmer should fold.

Even in these pics here he looks like a grey Bullet Bill from Mario. Why are his shoulders so narrow? Why isn't he very shiny? Why does he look like the water monster from The Abyss? If they could have made him look any way they wanted, you know, say for example, like he looks in the comic book, why would you not do that?

I found him to be the weakest link in a very, very good and entertaining film.

He's not shiny because that's not realistic in any sense. His shoulders are in proportion with his body.

It's unrealistic to have super bulging shoulders. Here's Mark Henry one of the strongest people on the planet in real life. Benches like a car. Shoulders are not all crazy. And look at the previous images I posted. The person that he's modeled on has the exact same lines. Colossus is just super sized version of him.

As for the shiny...metal doesn't look super reflective unless it's chemically treated or polished to heck.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back