1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

He would make an amazing 15" tall (mini hulk)beast of a figure and if hot toys is brave enough to make him, I think it would definitely pay off for them. I know it would be an instant preorder for me, I have always liked the big Russian and this is by far the best representation of him on the big screen. That and the fact that they have said he has a large role and will be a prominent character in the film and I'm not sure how Hot Toys could pass up the chance to make him.

So, been away from the forums for a few days due to dealing with tests on my wife's heart, BUT! I did find out that there was a surprise screening of the full movie in NY and LA which was originally stated to be "win tickets to see some new footage!" and they surprised everyone with the entire film. Apparently it was SO good and people went so crazy over it (and they all met the cast too) that Deadpool 2 news already started coming out of the studio, cast, writers. director, etc, etc.

Now we get to wig out and develop twitches for the next few weeks til it's time to see it!!!

J

Yeah, I had read that DP2 was in the works even before that, they knew they had hit the mark. I'm sure this only reinforced it. :yess:

So, been away from the forums for a few days due to dealing with tests on my wife's heart, BUT! I did find out that there was a surprise screening of the full movie in NY and LA which was originally stated to be "win tickets to see some new footage!" and they surprised everyone with the entire film. Apparently it was SO good and people went so crazy over it (and they all met the cast too) that Deadpool 2 news already started coming out of the studio, cast, writers. director, etc, etc.

Now we get to wig out and develop twitches for the next few weeks til it's time to see it!!!

J
So great to hear this. I am hopeful its as good as they say.

J

Great news about the movie. :clap Hope everything is OK with your wife. :duff

Thank you guys for all of the concern and well wishes. You've really restored a bit of faith in humanity for me.
On topic....the ramping up of promotion for this film and ALL of the fun Ryan Reynolds is having with this, is gunna make this probably the greatest superhero movie of all time.....I LOVED the first Avengers, LOVED AOU....I can see this taking the top spot for me. Hell, the figure isn't even in my grubby little hands and it's already the best 6th scale figure I have seen yet!

J

I finally pre-ordered this. It came down between Deadpool and BvS Batman, but I went with the Merc With a Mouth.

Back