1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read about how they had to make him ugly but not too much so audience would not want to throw up. And still he as Reynolds had to be easily distinguishable.

"Like a testicle with teeth"

:goodpost:
T.J Miller is hilarious, as is RR so I can say it might be one of the funniest gag reels ever :lol

I think that might just be my favourite quote of the trailer. And yeah that scene must have taken ages to get through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look like the inside of other people's A$$holes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first post in here. Great looking figure, that's for sure - this'll sell, & folks that think otherwise will be more than surprised I'm betting. This movie is going to be obscenely successful, & no doubt better than most of the other Marvel films done to date.

I tell you what though, I'm not really a fan of this character generally - OR Reynolds, but the bastard's endeared me. :lol

I'm even considering buying this figure now.. :horror

Honestly I'm kind of the same way with Deadpool. I like the character and have read some of his comics but he's not my all time favorite or anything. I also think that he's one of those characters who gets talked up to be better than he is by fanboys at times. That being said though the marketing for the upcoming film has been absolutely brilliant and has sold me one hundred percent on seeing it. I already have the figure pre-ordered through BBTS as I anticipate liking the film enough and like the way the character looks (both the on-screen suit and the overall character look in general).

Honestly I'm kind of the same way with Deadpool. I like the character and have read some of his comics but he's not my all time favorite or anything. I also think that he's one of those characters who gets talked up to be better than he is by fanboys at times. That being said though the marketing for the upcoming film has been absolutely brilliant and has sold me one hundred percent on seeing it. I already have the figure pre-ordered through BBTS as I anticipate liking the film enough and like the way the character looks (both the on-screen suit and the overall character look in general).

Pretty much my feelings exactly :goodpost:

This will be better than Reynold in Green Lantern for sure hahaha

I wonder if Reynolds' last portrayal of wade wilson still exists at all in this time line. Are they going to show him as an assassin again? Or will they reference x-men origins? Could be an interesting 4th wall moment. I think with the uniqueness of this film they can keep that portion of origins and disregard barakapool or even acknowledge that it was all just a ****** movie like the teaser trailer did.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In the trailer he mentions something like "and he made me do bad things" and also they mention before he goes through the procedure that he will be their slave. So while they may not directly hint to wolverine / origins movie - the fact that they made him to bad stuff and that he was wired to be a slave would pretty much sum it up that he had to do some bad things before he gets all "revengey" and as you said may be they will even mention it as a 4th wall moment for all we know!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Back