1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope they make Colossus too.
Would love Colossus and even Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Think they would all look great together. Although I have a feeling all we're going to get is Deadpool. Kinda like how all they do is give us Wolverine.

Ugi9Oe2.gif

Since they didn't utilize any performance-capture for Colossus, I don't believe any 'rights' are required for the actor's likeness.

If they do end up doing a 1/6th scale for Colossus, it'd be criminal for them not to do Negasonic since her yellow X-Men costume is hands down the most accurate to date.

Plus, I have a feeling she's going to end up being one of those 'under the radar' marketed characters that ends up being a huge fan favorite.

Since they didn't utilize any performance-capture for Colossus, I don't believe any 'rights' are required for the actor's likeness.

If they do end up doing a 1/6th scale for Colossus, it'd be criminal for them not to do Negasonic since her yellow X-Men costume is hands down the most accurate to date.

Plus, I have a feeling she's going to end up being one of those 'under the radar' marketed characters that ends up being a huge fan favorite.

What about Greg Lasalle?

What about Greg Lasalle?

Yep. He has rights attatched same as any other character. In fact it may be more complicated depending how fox wrote the actor deals. Anytime an actor is used to "portray" the character then there's rights issues.

And your correct Greg was used for facial cap. So no different then vision. (Even though some of vision was done practical most was CG) if they could get around it by just picking out the CG then they would never ot rights. Just pull the digital versions and use those. Even when a character is all CG there's plenty of rights issues.

So Reynolds is now accessory to the figure? I need new awesome buddies, i'll take two then.

Aaaaand I've just pre-ordered my first non-MCU Hot Toys figure, thus breaking the vow I swore to myself when I stepped into all of this 1:6 scale madness

Now where the hell will I put this thing

Nice thing with deadpool is you can put him anywhere. I have my SS DP displayed fighting Kylo Ren right now and before i had him breaking up a fight between Cap and IM :lol

gohastings has a 20% off Deadpool items right now just FYI. Can get a SS ver. for 195.

Back