1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the answers, guys. I'm gunna get this pre-ordered soon. Have so much going on that by the time I get the 5 minutes to do it, I just want to unwind and not walk all the way across the room to get my wallet, I just want to sit in bed, read/write posts, and get my brain off the crapstorm of this situation. Thank God this movie is coming out. It's perfect timing.

J

Thanks for the answers, guys. I'm gunna get this pre-ordered soon. Have so much going on that by the time I get the 5 minutes to do it, I just want to unwind and not walk all the way across the room to get my wallet, I just want to sit in bed, read/write posts, and get my brain off the crapstorm of this situation. Thank God this movie is coming out. It's perfect timing.

J

Thanks for asking so I didn't have to! Lol. Waiting on my Thanos rewards to come in then I was going to PO Antman before DP was announced. Still getting both but was going to order DP first for fears that he will sell out in PO. Now I can take it easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered this. Used some rewards points getting it down to $175! Cant wait for this!!!!!

Red band trailer had me wilding out. The 4th wall-breaking antics a figure like this can do on the shelf will add such a breath of fresh air to the collection.

My awesome wife, feeling as horrible as she has been, and dealing with her heart issues and health issues surprised me today! I was making dinner for her and I came into the room to give her her plate and she asked me to go to her desk and grab her something off of it, so I walk over and I happen to glance at the monitor and she had it open to the confirmation page of the pre-order for Hot Toys Deadpool!

She's so amazing. Even when she's feeling horrible and terrified with a life and death situation, she only wants to make me happy..... o_O

J

This is my first preorder ever for HT. Can't wait for it!

I hope we see Cable and/or Deadpool in the after credit scene for X-Men: Apocalypse. The movie could end with Apocalypse winning, and at the after credit scene Cable and Deadpool show up in a portal. Haha.

So, did anyone in U.S. already started petition to ban it or something like that? :lol

Plenty want it PG-13...so KIDS can go see it....it's clearly not a kids movie, the trailers, even the nicest ones, show this. If parents take 3 whole seconds to research the film, they'd see it in one commercial on TV that this isn't The Avengers. China already banned it. lol

J

My awesome wife, feeling as horrible as she has been, and dealing with her heart issues and health issues surprised me today! I was making dinner for her and I came into the room to give her her plate and she asked me to go to her desk and grab her something off of it, so I walk over and I happen to glance at the monitor and she had it open to the confirmation page of the pre-order for Hot Toys Deadpool!

She's so amazing. Even when she's feeling horrible and terrified with a life and death situation, she only wants to make me happy..... o_O

J

That's well sweet. Hope she gets well

Back