1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a long time visitor to this community, alot of knowledge and opinion that truely help the collector/comsumer, very appreaciated. This is my first post, dio for DP and Logan...BFF!

Attachments

• 20180224_090654.jpg
    20180224_090654.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 627
  • 20180224_090255.jpg
    20180224_090255.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 624
I just started looking over my DP, wanting to pose him with Homecoming Spidey, and all I keep seeing is more things falling apart on him. Already knew his kneepad on his right leg was coming off, but now one of his pouches came unglued, and he has a hole in the crotch seam of his suit even though he's been in a museum pose for however long he's been out.
Sigh... I'm worried I'll find more if I look harder.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just started looking over my DP, wanting to pose him with Homecoming Spidey, and all I keep seeing is more things falling apart on him. Already knew his kneepad on his right leg was coming off, but now one of his pouches came unglued, and he has a hole in the crotch seam of his suit even though he's been in a museum pose for however long he's been out.
Sigh... I'm worried I'll find more if I look harder.

It's certainly not as easy to pose him as it seems. The material looks strong but it starts to break if you stretch it just a bit more than you should, even if you don't notice at first. Mine is fine, but I barely touched it.

It's certainly not as easy to pose him as it seems. The material looks strong but it starts to break if you stretch it just a bit more than you should, even if you don't notice at first. Mine is fine, but I barely touched it.
He's been like this since I got him. It's just sad.
870827c9481a321e89a35f1067be826c.jpg

Hey there, ... got Chimichangas? ... oh, and by the way...i'm NOT your friendly neighborhood poolboy!

Attachments

• 36204081556_fb97769b5c_b.jpg
    36204081556_fb97769b5c_b.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 277
Probably late next week Deadpool 2 will be revealed and the flood gates of sales of Deadpool 1 will start...

I don't think they'll make another DP figure right now. If anything, they'll do Cable. I'd actually buy a Negasonic Teenage Warhead fig, but that ain't gonna happen.

I don't think they'll make another DP figure right now. If anything, they'll do Cable. I'd actually buy a Negasonic Teenage Warhead fig, but that ain't gonna happen.

They won't make another DP figure...but they will re-release the same figure with a Reynolds headsculpt. Just wait for it. It's an easy double-dip.

Only thing that might maybe cause a problem is if the license agreement has issues due to the Disney deal.

Nothing changes at Fox until the deal is done and there is no chance that is close enough to completion to make a difference for this movie or its merch. It likely wont be resolved/completed until well into next year, if it even still happens. (It probably will, i'm just saying based on what i've read, there are scenarios in which it may not... Comcast was said to also throw a bid in at some point)

Last edited:
True. But even if the deals not done that doesn’t mean they won’t slow roll or change things just in case. Reynolds just said they changed a line in the movie because of the deal, so it’s possible.

What is worse is the way the fox licensing stuff is normally. It’s a mess. A bunch of additional hoops and costs that a normal marvel figure doesn’t have.

Back