1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y08bvEF.jpg

2vmXAVE.jpg

FGEIHF5.jpg

mgQ9XhS.jpg

9tbm29r.jpg

I love deadpool

^^ Swell pics & poses! Toying with the idea of getting more 1/6 guns/weapons for him.

Nice arsenal, Dagashi! I bought a bazooka for my Deadpool, but the first thing he did was get Stan to autograph it...
140367d30548614c5ad57296deecedd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how are everyone’s Deadpool figures holding up? I was rearranging my figures last night and noticed that some of the black sections are starting to fade in a weird blotchy pattern. I saw people posting something similar happening with their Ant Man movie figures. The glue for a few of the pouches and holsters has started coming apart on mine as well. I knew when I first got this figure in particular that the suit wouldn’t last, but I didn’t realize it would start going downhill this soon.
4a56a2f2dc5f3b55c2df70d03bce3923.jpg
0c7e100dd00c8ad013e5ce2deba6d656.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has the same issue, although not as bad as yours. I wonder if there is a solution to fixing it. Not even sure what it is tbh.

I only noticed when I treated the pleather with a conditioner. Not sure if it's halted it since.

Any tips on how to re-glue the knee pads on this guy? They're about 1/4 unglued.

Mind you, this figure has been on its feet since day one, just sat him on a chair today. The knee pads came unglued without stress on the knee joints. The elbows have been bent since day one and no issues. Go figure.

Any tips on how to re-glue the knee pads on this guy? They're about 1/4 unglued.

Mind you, this figure has been on its feet since day one, just sat him on a chair today. The knee pads came unglued without stress on the knee joints. The elbows have been bent since day one and no issues. Go figure.

fa8e0130fea95fc54d666188fd57ce71.jpg

I'd suggest something mild like a fabric glue or even a clear Elmer's glue. It may not hold up to a lot of bending without coming undone, but it should be kind to the suit itself.

I've recently acquired the DP2 ver., and then I dug out this first version, I think it still is definitely a great figure.

2NfqUbd.jpg

t7BtNwf.jpg

bSAT7c0.jpg

WJz5OPW.jpg

dwAsh8d.jpg

Would be awesome to see both DP and CA sharing the screen

vAIWSrZ.jpg

I've recently gotten the IM Gantry, and just put DP there, lol

Mine has the same issue, although not as bad as yours. I wonder if there is a solution to fixing it. Not even sure what it is tbh.

I only noticed when I treated the pleather with a conditioner. Not sure if it's halted it since.

Same here, been in a closed cabinet, no sun, dust free since day 1.

I may have missed this if anyone has, but the kneepads. Has anyone had luck gluing them back down? I've looked at mine today and it's come off even more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I may have missed this if anyone has, but the kneepads. Has anyone had luck gluing them back down? I've looked at mine today and it's come off even more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah, one of mine came half off, but with a tiny drop of glue it is now ok again
72fe0246ced44fe84364ab5ba247b925.jpg

I used the Gorilla glue that has the brush nozzle and brushed a light coat under that knee pads when they came unglued like that. That was a couple months ago and they’re still glued after multiple poses with bending the knees.

I know this is an old thread but I padded out the traps to remove that giraffe like neck he had. Came out really well!!! Doing the mod got me thinking.. has anyone ever made the hello kitty backpack that was I. The promos for the movie? Think it would be so funny to have on the figure!

Back